Chapter 5: Drowning in coffee

***Songs I listened to during this chapter Down by Simon Feat Trella***

*POV Alora*

"Alora?" Anne asked quietly.

"Hm?"

"Do you really think Ominis would have......." She sighed, holding her arms to herself from the wind that blowed through. ".... turned him in?"

I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked down at her. The puffiness in her eyes still prevalent from the night before. She had been crying herself to sleep nearly every night since the day they took Sebastian. Mourning for her brother as she thought of him in Azkaban, wearing the striped uniform, giving you no warmth as you were forced to sleep on the ground. If you were lucky, you got a blanket.

I remember when I had visited Azkaban in fifth year. It was an awful, dreadful place. The dementors haunting the halls, hearing the cries and murderous screams from the people who had gone crazy in the cells. I hoped Sebastian at least in some form got a quiet area, or was treated with respect, but due to his attitude and hot temper I worried he was having a hard time. I could only imagine how they disciplined them in there.

Which brought me back to Anne's question as we strolled down the walkway of London.

"I don't know Anne. I'm praying today is the day I get that answer." I said softly.

She only had enough energy to nod to me as she thought of my words carefully. I knew she missed Ominis terribly and if I was honest with myself, I felt the same. There was something about Ominis that gave me peace, like all the screaming in my head went silent. The chaos of the old memories vanishing. And I bet in a way, Anne felt the same way, that he too was her calm.

"I just can't believe we are having to do this......... I don't even know where to really go...."

I frowned at her, crossing the busy streets in an intersection.

"What do you mean you don't know where to go? Haven't you been here before or at least...... seen it?"

"No........ not necessarily."

I wanted to just drop dead on the street, now that we were both completely lost cause I had no idea where the hell I was going either. I only knew the Ministry laid somewhere in London.

I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, looking up at the gloomy sky. Wanting it to just swallow me whole.

I groaned, "Anne, why the hell did you not tell me this before!"

"I'm sorry! I just........... was worried you wouldn't take me along at first........."

I sighed heavily, feeling the frustration roll down my shoulders. Wanting to mentally strangle her.

"Okay............ it's going to be fine. We just need to find some people that look like wizards and just follow them there......." I rolled my eyes at my own outrageous idea. "...Like that's going to work." I said under my breath, looking around the streets to see if I noticed anything that looked familiar.

My eyes traveled along the sidewalk of London, watching as the numerous people walked by, minding their own business.

Anne stood next to me, constantly biting her nails as we looked into the crowd of people. 

"Ugh.... we are never going to find someone like this. There's too many people walking around to even really pinpoint!" She groaned in frustration.

"Well not with that attitude." I said, rolling my eyes.

I looked off into the sea of people and noticed something that stood out in the crowd. He was shorter than the adults, wearing a beanie hat as he walked through the crowd. Crossing the intersection in the street.