Chapter 69: Sweet Pain

***This one is for my Omi girlies💕, been dying for another scene ;) ***

*Mature and Explicit scenes in this chapter please move on to the next *** if you wish to skip!!!!*

*Alora POV*

I knew the moment our paths had crossed, the moment I decided our fate to secure Sebastian's safety, this would eventually become a reality. I just didn't think it was going to be this soon especially since Ominis had promised me to take our time, but I guess in truth...... I was the one causing the rush.

Nothing was fair.

Shit.....

And..... I've found out the hard way repeatedly, over and over.

The world just kept screwing me over left and right.

But maybe in light of everything, hopefully, there was something good coming out of it.

Sebastian would be safe.

Anne no longer resents me.

Ominis, I know......will take care of me and provide.

It's not the fairytale ending I wanted, it's not for what I thought after all I had gone through is what I should have deserved but-.... I can't keep hurting him. I can't keep promising things and taking them back. My choice was here, right in front of me I just had to grab it by the reins and ride it.

And say-.....screw the rest.

I had no choice. For his grip on me was so tight. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth as his groan in the back of his throat sounded.

I tried pulling back for air, but he wouldn't let me.

In one quick motion, he's stance changed. Turning me around, my legs hitting the back of the bed feeling the bed sheets just below my knees.

He didn't wait for consent, he didn't wait for me to say no. He just started to reach down my back, grasping the thin material of my night gown. His other hand still on my hair as he viciously attacked my mouth. Sucking, biting, teasing my bottom lip. Surely thinking it was going to bleed from the pressure.

His hand scrunching the material just above my lower back, raising it slowly in a tortured motion.

He pulled back suddenly. Leaving me dazed from lack of oxygen, lack of sense of what was really happening.

"Lift them." He demanded.

Panting, breathless, in wonder of his dominance. Something I've never seen before, felt before...... wanted before. From him.

I looked up into his orbs, the tears had stopped for my mind was in too much in awe of his kiss, too distracted to even think as the pounding sensation on my lips hadn't left me, nor the release from my hair in his hands.

"Or what?" I choked, breathing heavily.

Bad idea....

He chuckled, smiling darkly down at me. His mouth moving down painfully slow. His lips kissing the collarbone.

"You know, don't you...."

Kiss.

"...that I'm going to-"

Sucking. Higher and-

"....make sure I wipe any memories of him-"

And higher.....

"....off of you permanently-"

Oh god......

"...by the time I'm done...."