Chapter 66: Sleeping Beauty

***Fortnite By Taylor Swift***
***loml By Taylor Swift***
anybody else obsessed with some of her new songs???? send me your favorites! <3

*Alora POV*

Once our feet landed on the hard ground, we were still getting pelted by the rain even though we were now miles and miles away from the Sallow home. Wasting no time, Ominis grabbed me wobbly, forcing us forward even though I know we both felt the effects from the apparation. It didn't matter how much time had passed, it still made us both sick to our stomachs.

Not only now did I want to hurl on the ground but the controllable cries and tears kept coming.

Everything was wrong. All over again.

I shouldn't have fucking did that........ kissing him was like a haunted ghost that will forever torment me into my dreams.

Always wanting more, needing more........... but could never have.

I couldn't see much through the darkness, just a large black door which Ominis pushed us through.

I couldn't even look around, my eyes just focusing on the dark grey wooden floor beneath my feet, now becoming soaked from the rain we just brought in from the outside.

I heard him drop his suitcase, immediately leaving me in the large opening of the living room which came off to the right.

It was nothing like I had expected. His home had exquisite large windows, allowing an ignormous amount of light to come through on the sunny days. A large black piano next to a dark grey fireplace with multitiude of high shelves filled with books. But dust had collected, sheets layed over everything to keep it protected. It had been awhile since he's been here.

I heard him in the distance, his foot steps light with a dark red and black plaid blanket. He drapped it over my shoulders immediately, wasting no time as he grabbed my hand, pulling me up to the upstairs with him.

Ominis.......

I was numb.

Phyiscally, emotionally, unwillingly numb. The cold from the rain had seeped through, my fingers shriveled up, the clothes sticking to me like its little life depended on it while emotionally my heart beated so hard in my chest I could feel the vibrations. The blood pumping so harshly it was trying to keep me alive, trying to keep me going.

He pulled me through double doors that opened up to a large bedroom. A light grey with fluffy bed sheets, dark green accents around the room. Not a single snake insignia in sight.

It was so modern, so-..... inviting, welcoming. Something I wouldn't think Ominis would be able to pull off with no only being blind but also knowing his family. I would think they wouldn't approve of these changes.

"Confringo." He said, shooting fire into the fireplace that was merely next to the bed.

He grabbed my hand again like he was pulling a long lost puppy to the fire to keep warm, sitting me down on one of the sofas that laid infront of the fire.

This was familar.......... too familar.....

He sighed, bringing his hands in front of the fire to regain his own warmth.

Ominis...........

My eyes feasting on the fiery flames, splashing around in the wood, not being able to focus on anything else as the salt and heat burned my eyes.

After he was satasfied with his hands, his eyes took in my lonely figure, sighing in distress as he dropped to my level. Grabbing my hands softly and feeling them still as cold as ice. I was too numb. I couldn't even tell the difference as the fire seemed to do nothing but continue my shivers.