Chapter 9

MJ was astonished the words ringing in her head "I need you to kill her", "finish the job" MJ couldn't move "I need you to kill her", "I told you to kill her", the words kept repeating as she gradually stepped out of her room. She was as white as a sheet and the world was spinning. MJ collapsed, waking up in the hospital isn't the best thing but MJ had had worse. Next to her was mom and Cruise was just outside the room. MJ opened her eyes just to regret it immediately. Her mom rushed over to her, stumbling over the cords. "Mary Jane, my sweet baby girl!" she bellowed. MJ closed her eyes again, as her mom held her head to her chest. "I'm okay mom." MJ said, pushing her softly away. "Oh my baby, I thought you were back in a coma again, I just can't..." her mom started to cry, MJ let her have this, she held her whimpering mom, wondering how long to put up with this to be a good daughter. She decided 45 seconds would do. "Mom, I'm hungry." She said making her voice weaker. "Oh, that's good, that's good, I'll get... what do want?" She asked, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "Umm... Maybe an Ultra C? Something with sugar, I feel shakey." MJ replied. "Okay my love, I'll be back in a jiffy." Mom ran out the door with her purse in one hand, tripping over the cords again. MJ put her head back down on the pillow. "Hey, I'm getting sick of this hospital, get it together Squeaky." Cruise said walking in from the hallway. "Where's dad?" MJ asked. "Kitty Kitty, Meow Meow." Cruise says in a Kawaii voice. "Oh, yeah I remember now." MJ replied. "What happened anyways?" Cruise asked, stumbling over a cord. "I was listening to a friend's music, it was weird. I thought I heard something, but I'm not sure... I have strange favour, I need help..." MJ trailed off, thinking of Ears and how to ask. "Wow, you are a space cadet, earth to MJ, you are a freaking nut job right now." Cruise said in robotic voice as he sat down on the corner of her bed. "Okay, this is going to sound really insane, umm, do you know that kid? The strange kid that hides out?" MJ asked "Which one? The one that hides in the pool at lunch with the snorkel and eats his sandwich out of a wet ziplock underwater. I think his name is Eugle, maybe, everyone calls him Wet Snack?" Cruise said. "No, not Wet snack. The kid with the glasses, he's small." MJ responded. "Tables? The kid that put a hand full cream corn in my back pack 3 weeks ago and stole my Black Pink bandana, I mean...Cologne." Cruise looked from MJ, his face flushed. " No, not Tables, everyone knows Tables. Who could forget the time he cut one of my pant legs off so I had to walk around with half shorts all day. That guy sucks. I'm taking about that kid that hides, glasses, he old fashioned.." MJ was interrupted by Cruise yelling "Tinker! He's a bit sketch but not even close to the worst of the Skulkers." "No, but he's Tinker's friend, he's always recording things." MJ replied. "Oh Bleachers, yeah I know him. We have music together." Cruise said, growing more suspicious of the request. " I need you to find him, now, it's important." MJ implored him, she tried to sit up but her back was too sore and she flinched in agony. "Wow, don't kill yourself over a boy, Zack is yesterday's news, hey? You know I don't think too highly of you, but you can do better than Bleachers. Yeesh. That kid once recorded the sound of the girls washroom... Like the number Two's!" Cruise said disgusted. "That was years ago, and that has nothing to do with this. Just find him, please, now!" MJ pleaded. Cruise stood up, "You owe me so big, bigtime big!" Cruise muttered his way out of the room, tripping over the cord. MJ laughed quietly, and pulled her blanket up under her chin. Her mom came back into the room, arms full of a random selection of food, drinks and small stuffies. MJ smiled at her mom, and closed her eyes as she tripped over the cord. "Oh hell." Heard her mom remark as she fell back to sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 749 words (words dont count after this point )

hey lots of work to get this out and holy shit my reads are going up by the second

anyhow love you all

Slay the day

-Ava