Chapter 15

TW: death, murder, arson and mentions of sex/ rape

Yeah a lot to take in

Well with those le-go!

________________________________________________________________________________

"what?" MJ mutters looking out the window. "Lily bee, do you want to know what has happened in the past or not?" Gammy asks MJ. " Huh what? Oh yeah I'd love to." Gammy sighs "Okay, Years ago, in a far away place, we..." She sighs. "your father and I met, and just fell in love. Love at first sight. Well we grew up and married, moved into a forest, built a little house together. That was home. We always wanted kids, so we tried, and tried, and kept trying but we couldn't  conceive, well so we thought, it was so long and a sad process...after a while you showed up, Lily. I was overjoyed to find out that after so long we could finally have a baby. The neighbour, Fillip J. Spry, Delivered up in our living room, because he knew that i would shift and wouldn't let that happen. The Morphling rules were so strict on me, I hated it." 

MJ Thought about how Mophling were outcast,  killed or rapped blind. all of this happened while she was around 20.  

"I had your father to help raise you, but that was still hard for me. when Flip brought Dante, you two were inseparable, doing everything together. Then it happened when you were like 4" Gammy say, fear filled her eyes "The fires, the screams. They found me... our house, Burned, charred. I lost everything, so did Fillip, he lost his schooling and partner, I had to leave everything behind.  I got you out of the bathroom window, your father said that he would be right out, I Put you in the car, Buckled you up and well he wasn't there. I told Fillip to watch you while I when back in. Your father and Fillips husband fighting to keep the wolves off, The walls crumbling around them, fire flicks red yellow and orange..." Gammy Holds her head, breathing rapidly. She moves one hand to her necklace with a ring on it. "I saw the knife hit his chest, Blood spill out of it, and splatter across the wall. The shear agony he felt, the way his face twisted and turned as the lights drained from his eyes... Thump, gone forever. My love" Gammy's face ruined with pain after going into detail of the loss of her husband. "I-I'm so sorry" MJ say standing up to see Zack, his arms wrap around her, comforting after learning about what was her familys' story. Mophling's she had Morphling genes in her, her blood was worth so much to werewolves, she was being hunted... by who?

________________________________________________________________________________

450 words (word don't count after this point) 

I wrote this in class because i have people bartering me to post so here you go main plot point Happy?

Anyway I'm so sorry but im prob gonna only post once every week

 I have a sub in class and i swear he just saluted Hitler 

Slay the day

-Ava