ten.

TOWERING TREES enveloped Vienna and Treech, providing a lush canopy overhead and casting playful shadows on the forest floor

TOWERING TREES enveloped Vienna and Treech, providing a lush canopy overhead and casting playful shadows on the forest floor. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of pine, and a gentle breeze whispered through the leaves.

The pair lay on the blanket, Vienna resting her head on Treech's lap as he played with her hair. As they gazed up at the swaying branches above, Vienna's fingers absentmindedly traced the patterns on the fabric.

Their laughter, a symphony of joy, echoed through the woods as they basked in the simplicity of lying together. The soft rustle of leaves and tweet of the birds provided a gentle background melody, harmonizing with the quiet murmur of their conversation.

"Look!" Vienna exclaimed as she got up, pointing at a butterfly as it flew past.

"What species is it?" Treech wondered, admiring the girls love for the insect.

"It looked to be a Celastrina ladon—also known as the Spring Azure or echo blue." Vienna informed him as many more flew by. Running off, Vienna started to chase the butterflies, with Treech running after her.

Hearing the footsteps, Vienna ran faster, calling out to him as he tried to catch up with her. "You'll never catch me, Treech!" Vienna teased with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

Treech, determined and playful, responded with a grin. "We'll see about that!" With a burst of energy, he sped up, the forest becoming a playground for the carefree teens.

The sunlight, filtering through the dense greenery, painted warm patterns on the ground. As they weaved through the trees, their laughter filled the air, creating a harmonious symphony with the rustling leaves.

As Vienna circled back around to the blanket, Treech finally caught up with her. Tackling her to the soft, cushioned blanket, Vienna let out a squeal.

Treech had landed on top of her, planting his arms on either side of her head to stop him from putting his full body weight on the girl.

Their eyes met, and in that magical moment beneath the towering trees, Treech leaned in and captured Vienna's lips in a gentle kiss. Time seemed to stand still as the forest embraced the purity of their connection.

The kiss deepened, with Treech pulling the girl beneath him so they were both sitting up. Vienna's fingers found their way into his hair as she melted into the kiss. The world around them disappeared, and all that remained was the shared warmth between their lips.

As the two pulled away from the kiss, smiles planted on both their faces. Vienna felt a contentment that wrapped around her heart like a comforting embrace.

"Vienna!" The girl heard, but the voice wasn't coming from the boy in front of her.

"Vienna." This time the voice was louder, sounding too feminine to come from Treech.