Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"Meng Zhiqing, have you packed up? It's time to gather!"

Outside the dormitory door of the female educated youth, someone called Meng Yinyin's name, urging her to hurry up.

Meng Yinyin had just opened the cap of the cream, and when she heard this, her hand shook and the bottle almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, she caught it with her hand.

"Come on, come on, I'll be right out!"

Because time was tight and there were people waiting outside, she could only swipe a circle of cream on her cheek with her index finger. After hesitating for a moment, her eyes fell on her arm, which was much rougher than before going to the countryside. In the end, she scraped it again ruthlessly. Apply a small layer to arms.

If she didn't apply it, her arms might be dry and stinging again tonight - this was a painful lesson she had learned when she tried to save the last bottle of cream and then didn't apply it on her arms.

She understood the truth, but looking at the bottomed bottle, she still couldn't help but feel a little desolate in her heart.

Half a month ago, Meng Yinyin would never have dreamed that one day she would go from being a pampered young lady in a honey pot to being reduced to this level, where she would have to pay for even a little cream!

It was clear that half a month ago she was still the darling of her parents, but unfortunately everything changed that day.

Because my mother's family had overseas connections, she was reported by a villain, which resulted in my father's position as a university professor being removed. Not only that, he was also labeled as a "sex", and both the couple were demoted.

As the most beloved daughter of the couple, Meng Yinyin naturally did not want her to be sent down to the countryside to suffer punishment along with him, so the two used the last layer of their relationship to stuff Meng Yinyin into a group of educated youth going to the countryside overnight, and sent her to the countryside.

Rather than letting her become an educated youth, it is better to say that it allows her to take refuge.

Although they knew very well that their little daughter had hardly washed the dishes since she was born, let alone done farm work, and going to the countryside would definitely be a hardship for her, but the situation was such that the couple wanted to prevent her from suffering more. , this is the only last resort.

As for the eldest son, there is no need to worry. The child is in the army and is highly appreciated by the leaders, so it will not affect him in any way.

So just like that, Meng Yinyin had just slept before her parents put her on the train, and then she traveled three days and three nights to a place called Nanjiao Brigade to join the train as an educated youth.

Meng Yinyin cried on the first day she came here.

The shabby accommodation environment, the mosquitoes and rats that were raging at night, and the most unacceptable thing for her were the dry toilets. Everything here was not the same as what she had experienced in the first eighteen years of her life.

But soon, Meng Yinyin found that she was crying too early.

When she pulled grass in the field for a day under the piercing sun, and then fainted in the field. After being helped back to the dormitory by an acquaintance of the female educated youth, her body was sore and weak. She suddenly felt that the tatters in the dormitory were The windows are particularly beautiful.

No need to work, the dormitory instantly becomes a paradise!

It doesn't matter if the living conditions are poor. It's enough to be protected from the wind and rain. It's life-threatening to go to work!