Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Lu Dashan had just woken up at this moment. Before he could take a breath, he saw a large group of people coming in front of him. His vision went dark and he almost fainted again.

Fortunately, the captain spoke in time to stop him before he fainted.

"Lu Dashan, let's discuss your compensation to Lu Chen now. Cheer up!"

The captain's roar successfully woke up Lu Dashan.

He looked at the commune leaders around the captain with horror on his face. As soon as he begged for mercy, the commune leaders seemed to know what he was going to do and raised their hands to interrupt him.

"Okay, without further ado, let's hurry up and get down to business."

When Lu Dashan saw the leaders like this, he knew that his begging for mercy was completely useless.

He can only wait desperately for the final "judgment".

It wasn't until he finally heard Lu Chenti's request repeated from Meng Xuan's mouth that he looked stunned.

Lu Chen didn't ask him to enter the situation? ! !

Is he really so kind?

When he thought that he didn't have to go into that place, his ending could be changed, Lu Dashan suddenly became excited.

Almost without thinking, he nodded wildly and agreed.

"Okay, I am willing, I am willing to accept this result! I can return all the things to him. As long as he doesn't let me go to jail, I can do whatever he wants!"

It's just that he emotionally agreed directly, but Jiang Guihua's expression changed next to him.

It is rare that her brain is more online than Lu Dashan, and she understands the meaning of Meng Xuan's words faster than him.

Although his words were said lightly, he meant that they should pay back everything they owed Lu Chen.

Everything, that's everything!

They owed Lu Chen something, not counting other bits and pieces, just his father's pension, which was three thousand yuan, a full three thousand yuan!

If they want to pay it back exactly, where are they going to get so much money!

Even if he sells them, I'm afraid they won't get so much money!

Jiang Guihua was already dumbfounded when she heard Meng Xuan's words, not to mention that later she saw Lu Dashan actually agreed to the request.

Crazy, Lu Dashan is absolutely crazy!

"Lu Dashan, wait a minute, we can't do this..." He just agreed.

Jiang Guihua meant that they should try to beg for mercy again and relax the conditions, but before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by Lu Dashan.

"Shut up! What do you know, you woman? This matter is settled!"

After Lu Dashan knew that there was room for improvement, and that he did not have to go to jail, his energy returned.

"The leaders have made their demands very clear, so it's your turn to interrupt! Besides, we took Lu Chen's things, shouldn't we give them back?"

Jiang Guihua was confused by what he said. If Lu Dashan hadn't been under her nose all the time, she would have thought that this person had been replaced.

After all, she and Lu Dashan have been married for many years, so she naturally knows very well what kind of temperament the person next to her has.

She knew deeply that Lu Dashan could not be such a generous person. With so much money, how could he be willing to return it all to Lu Chen?