Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

This incident only happened at noon. He was very sure that Meng Yinyin would never tell anyone else about this incident, and it was impossible for him to tell it himself.

Therefore, neither of the two parties involved spoke, so who could be spreading this matter outside, and what is that person's purpose?

In fact, Lu Chen's first reaction was that it was Uncle Lu Dashan's family who did it, but he soon realized that it was too late for them to force him and Meng Yinyin to separate. It was absolutely impossible to do such a thing. This would clearly destroy them both. It's tied to a rope.

Therefore, since it was not someone from his side who did it, then someone wanted to take action against Meng Yinyin.

Because almost everyone knows one thing very well, that is, Lu Chen has a very bad reputation, so if Meng Yinyin is tied to him, her reputation will not be clean in the future.

As expected, that man hated Meng Yinyin deeply.

After thinking about this, Lu Chen's expression became even colder.

The atmosphere suddenly fell silent, but Meng Yinyin was still immersed in the sadness that she would be laughed out of her life if the matter was revealed later.

After the captain finished venting his anger, he suddenly discovered that the expressions of the two parties in front of him didn't look very good. One looked like he was about to cry, while the other had a cold expression on his face. What is Tao thinking.

Captain: "?"

No, isn't it possible that he should be angry now? Why, it's Meng Yinyin and Lu Chen who are angry instead.

Just when the captain was puzzled, Lu Chen finally spoke.

He looked at the captain and asked in a deep voice: "Captain, who did you hear about this matter?"

He thought for a while and decided that he couldn't just let the mastermind behind the scenes go. He had to catch that person, otherwise he would be in the dark and Meng Yinyin would be in the open, and she didn't know how much harm she would suffer.

The captain was stunned.

"I don't know about this. I heard a few people say it while working."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Lu Chen's expression gradually becoming serious, and felt a little strange in his heart.

"Is it possible that you and Meng Zhiqing haven't told anyone else about this?"

Lu Chen nodded, acknowledging the captain's guess.

Not only have they not told anyone else, it is still unknown whether they are dating each other in the first place.

But now that the captain said this, the story about Meng Yinyin and him is probably spread all over the world.

The person who started rumors and tried to refute them probably figured out that one of them was not good at talking and the other was too lazy to explain, so he was so unscrupulous.

After all, the captain had seen strong winds and waves, and he quickly figured out something from Lu Chen's expression and words.

He frowned.

"So, is the incident between you and Meng Zhiqing true, or is someone deliberately spreading false news to frame you two?"

Lu Chen's lips moved, and he suddenly didn't know how to answer the captain's question.

He could only look at Meng Yinyin subconsciously and decided to leave the decision to her.

If she still means it at noon, then he will do his best to take good care of her in the future.