Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

High school textbook? Why is there such a complete set of high school textbooks here?

And the person who was in the yard just now was Meng Yinyin.

In other words... the person who was reading these books just now can only be Meng Yinyin? !

Realizing this, Lin Xiuzhi was suddenly shocked.

Did she just take a look, or did she say she knew some insider information?

Lin Xiuzhi frowned and began to think seriously.

It stands to reason that the news about the resumption of the college entrance examination seems to be very confidential, and she remembers that when she was watching the news, it seemed that no one else knew about this policy before it came down. In fact, it was formulated under very confidential circumstances.

However, Lin Xiuzhi cannot rule out that some people do have special rights and know some inside information in advance.

However, she reviewed Meng Yinyin's family background and situation and found that it was impossible for an educated youth like her to know such news in advance.

So, is it really just a coincidence that she is reading books about high school here?

But despite thinking this way, Lin Xiuzhi still had an ominous premonition in her heart. She was more inclined to believe that Meng Yinyin knew the news.

Therefore, if she really knew the news about the resumption of the college entrance examination in advance, how did she know it? After excluding someone telling her the answer in advance, the rest is...

Did she know it herself? !

Could it be that, like him, she had traveled back from the future? !

This guess made Lin Xiuzhi's hair stand on end and her whole body trembled almost instantly.

Yes, if that Meng Yinyin traveled from the future like herself, all these changes would be explained.

Why would Lu Chen be with her now, why did "Meng Yinyin" not fall in love with Dou Zhengrong, and why did she fall to this point! It turns out that all this is because Meng Yinyin is also a person who traveled back from the future!

It's her, she must be causing trouble, and then it affects herself!

It's all because of this damn Meng Yinyin!

At that moment, Lin Xiuzhi's resentment towards Meng Yinyin almost reached its peak. She thought that all her sufferings now were caused by Meng Yinyin, and she wished she could tear Meng Yinyin apart with her hands!

But fortunately, she thought about how she just saw Meng Yinyin being knocked unconscious and taken away by Lu Dashan and Jiang Guihua. If nothing else happened, Meng Yinyin would probably not be able to come back safe and sound.

It's good that someone can help her get rid of the trouble before she takes action.

Lin Xiuzhi sneered, and then her eyes paused on the pile of high school textbooks for a moment. Finally, without any further hesitation, she planned to reach out and take away the pile of books.

Anyway, Meng Yinyin may not be able to come back, and what can she do even if she can come back in the end? After all, she opened the door herself, and there is no one around now, so naturally no one knows. ‌Who took away her book‌.

After she takes these books away, she can sell them at a high price to Song Yue or Yu Xiaoyu, who will need these things later, or even to others, as long as they can pay the starting price.