Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Just when Meng Yinyin and Yu Xiaoyu looked here curiously, another soldier brother carrying luggage quickly walked towards them. He originally saw someone coming over to ask for directions, but who knew where to go? When he arrived, the moment he saw Meng Yinyin, his expression was stunned.

All they see in the army are old men all year round, and they can't even see a girl, let alone such a pretty girl.

Brother Bing couldn't help but blush, and he didn't dare to look into Meng Yinyin's eyes, so he stammered and asked.

"Here, this lesbian, please, do you know how to get to Comrade Dou Zhengrong's house?"

Although Dou Zhengrong was on the back of another comrade, his injuries had not recovered. In addition to the fatigue of traveling and traveling, Dou Zhengrong was in a coma at the moment, so he had no choice but to step forward and ask for directions. .

But what he didn't expect was that he would be so unlucky to ask two new educated youths who were completely unfamiliar with the brigade.

Hearing this, Meng Yinyin and Yu Xiaoyu looked at each other with confused expressions, and then asked hesitantly.

"Um, Comrade Dou Zhengrong, who is he?"

Brother Bing scratched his head and was confused: "It's Dou Zhengrong. Isn't he the only one in your brigade who went out to serve as a soldier?"

Logically speaking, shouldn't this kind of person be a very famous person in the brigade?

After hearing what he said about the soldiers in the brigade, Yu Xiaoyu finally came to his senses.

"Ah, I know, it belongs to sister-in-law Lin Xiuzhi's family, right?"

Who is sister-in-law Lin Xiuzhi?

Meng Yinyin, who had no idea what they were talking about, simply shut her mouth and left the responsibility of conversation entirely to Yu Xiaoyu.

"Yes, my sister-in-law seems to be called by this name!"

Yu Xiaoyu was very enthusiastic: "I know where their home is, do you need me to take you there?"

"Then I'll trouble this comrade!"

After Brother Bing finished speaking, he immediately turned back to the car and called his comrades who were carrying the man to come this way.

While he was going back to call for someone, Yu Xiaoyu quickly lowered his voice and explained to Meng Yinyin: "It's the very good-looking sister-in-law I told you about when we were having dinner. I'll take you with her later. Go and see, her two children are also very well-behaved!"

Meng Yinyin gave a meaningless hum. She didn't like children very much. After all, she was still a baby in her eyes.

But there was nothing going on right now, so she was not in a hurry to go back to the educated youth spot, and planned to accompany Yu Xiaoyu.

Soon, the two soldiers over there came over with their luggage, and Yu Xiaoyu quickly pulled Meng Yinyin to lead the way.

The two young men were not good at talking, and with the angel-like Meng Yinyin standing next to them, the two of them suppressed their blushes and hurried on, so the group arrived at their destination very quickly.

"This is it," Yu Xiaoyu said, then he saw a short figure coming out of the door of Dou's house, and immediately shouted: "Dabao, is your mother at home? There are guests coming to see you."

Meng Yinyin's eyes followed and she saw a little boy who was only about her waist. He looked about four or five years old. His appearance was similar to what Yu Xiaoyu said before. He was quite cute. , but maybe it's because the conditions at home are not very good, so the clothes I wear have many patches.