Chapter 91-100 (end)

Chapter 91

Lu Chen's heart is actually very small, and he can only pretend to be the people he cares about, and now there happens to be only one person he cares about the most, and that is Meng Yinyin.

So when Meng Yinyin comes to Jiangcheng to go to college, he will never hesitate and will definitely follow her to Jiangcheng.

Of course, this is conditional upon permission.

When the time comes, he can find a way to find a job here. Even if he has to work hard carrying sandbags, he will rely on his own efforts to make Meng Yinyin live a good life.

But if conditions do not allow it then, he must still stay in the place where his registered permanent residence is registered, and he will try his best to find time to come to Jiangcheng to see her.

Time is not an issue, nor is distance.

As long as we are willing, we can meet each other no matter what.

Of course, if something unexpected happens to the two while they are separated and not seeing each other, such as Meng Yinyin falling in love with someone else, or feeling lonely and dissatisfied with him, Lu Chen will say that it is his fault. problem, he will bear the consequences.

I have to say that these words have been considered before and after. Father Meng and Mother Meng wanted to add something more, but there was nothing to add.

No matter what happens between Lu Chen and his daughter Meng Yinyin in the future, at least at this moment, they can see Lu Chen's sincerity.

Mother Meng looked at Lu Chen and nodded.

"Good boy, Auntie believes in you. In fact, if two people want to be together forever, the most important thing is two hearts. Once separated, no matter how good life is, they will never be able to live together. You have this now It's best to just be considerate, and my uncle and aunt will also find ways to help with other things."

Lu Chen did not refuse without mercy, because he knew that with his current abilities alone, it was actually impossible to give Meng Yinyin the life she dreamed of.

But he will not stop moving forward.

In fact, he has made some money recently, but those small achievements are not enough at present, so Lu Chen can only keep calm and wait.

He thought of giving Meng Yinyin a surprise when the time came.

After they chatted for a while, Mother Meng understood that it must be hard for them to travel for so long, so she rushed Lu Chen and Meng Yinyin to the room to rest. Meng Yinyin slept in her previous room, while Lu Chen slept with her brother. Meng Xuan's room.

When she returned to her familiar room, even though everything had changed, Meng Yinyin still didn't feel the slightest bit strange, and she quickly fell asleep.

She had a great sleep, and she didn't wake up until it was almost dark.

I got up and went downstairs in a daze, rubbing my eyes while listening to the sound of cooking coming from the kitchen.

After listening carefully, I realized that the person cooking was not my mother, but Lu Chen?

"Oh, Xiao Lu, your craftsmanship is really good, it's so delicious!"

"You actually know how to cook this dish, but it's so authentic. No wonder that girl Yinyin has gained weight. You took good care of her!"

Meng Yinyin was still eavesdropping with the corner of her mouth raised, but suddenly she heard her mother say that she was fat. Her eyes widened and she exclaimed: "Mom!"