Chapter 10

After seeing the name on the caller ID, Jiang Shiyu frowned slightly and picked up the phone after hesitating for a few seconds.

"Brother!"

Before he could speak, the other party's voice came over first.

It was a very hearty voice. The other party's voice was too loud, even if Lu Chi didn't want to hear it, he heard it.

elder brother? The other party's voice sounded young, and the voice was obviously filled with joy. Lu Chi knew that Jiang Shiyu had no younger brother, not even a cousin. Moreover, Jiang Shiyu said that he didn't like others to call him brother directly.

Of course, except for the previous road pool.

Lu Chi frowned unconsciously, that sound was too intimidating. It suddenly took him back to the time when he was with Jiang Shiyu many years ago. Every day after school, he would follow Jiang Shiyu and call him unscrupulously. Jiang Shiyu sometimes bought him some food, and he was so happy that he said with starry eyes: "Thank you, brother!"

But now... Lu Chi was still distracted, Jiang Shiyu turned his eyes to Lu Chi, and the two looked at each other so coldly. Take a look.

Lu Chi turned his head away unnaturally, as if he was a thief with a guilty conscience. But he didn't mean to listen to Jiang Shiyu's call because the other party's voice was too loud.

Jiang Shiyu withdrew his gaze and stood up to go to the balcony.

Lu Chi fumbled through the pocket of his jacket on the gaming chair, and after thinking that he had changed places, he put the cigarette back.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Shiyu spoke after closing the door that separated the balcony from the training room. His tone was calm and no emotion could be heard.

"Brother, I checked Weibo this morning. Why did you go to PTP? You even hid it from me." "I

came as soon as I thought about it." Jiang Shiyu didn't explain too much. After a pause, he said: " In addition, did I tell you not to call me brother?"

The other party smiled and said with an apologetic tone: "I was so anxious to ask you that I forgot. I originally thought I could see you every day this time, but I didn't expect the two of us to be separated again. It's far away. But it's okay, just wait for me..."

"Zi Yue!" Jiang Shiyu shuddered after interrupting the other party. The winter in the north was very cold, and his tone became much colder: "We were, I made it clear."

The other side of the phone was silent for a few seconds, and when he spoke again, he spoke with a strong voice of grievance: "I know, but I...Brother Yu, is it really impossible?"

Jiang Shiyu's knuckles were frozen. Turning red, he clenched his phone and said without hesitation: "Yes. Play the game well and don't focus on me." "

I understand."

Jiang Shiyu hung up the phone, rubbed his hands and let out a breath. Zi Yue's tone really felt like he was going to cry in the next second. It doesn't matter what he said, it stopped Qin Ziyue's thoughts.

Seeing Jiang Shiyu come in, Luchi pressed the keyboard hard. Ahri on the screen used the flexible movement of R to take away the opponent's mid laner with a set of combos.

It takes so long to make a phone call, and you have to go out to make the call for fear of being overheard. Don't you know how cold it is on such a cold day?

Lu Chi operated the screen with an expression on his face, completely treating his opponent as an object to vent his emotions.

Jiang Shiyu sat down to warm up his body and was not in a hurry. He glanced sideways at Lu Chi's screen from time to time, waiting for Lu Chi to finish playing the game.

Lu Chi played very hard in this game. He got 14 heads by himself and had the highest output.

The child's hair was dyed pink, and he looked very unconventional. His fair skin and good looks could support the color, and he looked more like the handsome Korean guy often mentioned on the Internet.

In the blink of an eye, Lu Chi was an adult, and Jiang Shiyu suddenly realized.

"Lu Chi, double queue?"

Jiang Shiyu's words made Lu Chi point his fingers.

After hesitating for a few seconds, he nodded and canceled the game he had already clicked to find.

Jiang Shiyu smiled, looked at Lu Chi's ID and then searched to add friends, "What? A little reluctant?" Lu Chi

's ears under the earphones were a little red. He accepted Jiang Shiyu's friend request and said in a low voice: "No, no."

"Then. Let's get started." Jiang Shiyu didn't say any more, and after flexing his fingers, he focused on the game.

Lu Chi is also focused enough on the game, and this is a duo queue with Jiang Shiyu, so he needs to perform well.

Bai Qingyu, who was sitting on the other side of Lu Chi, had just finished a game and frowned while listening to the conversation between Lu Chi and Jiang Shiyu. He looked at Lu Chi and then at Lu Chi's game interface and finally said nothing.

Lu Chi and Jiang Shiyu queued all afternoon, and only lost two games in the middle. The two communicated very little, but they had an unusual tacit understanding. Jiang Shiyu was a jungler, and he would send a signal to Lu Chi as soon as he finished killing monsters. , Lu Chi could also understand and cooperate with him to catch a wave of opposing mid laners. Otherwise, the two of them wander to the bottom lane to help the shooter.

After dinner, Lu Chi sat in front of the screen and opened the custom practice to replenish troops. Jiang Shiyu came in with a water glass and bent down to sit down. He stretched his long legs forward and pulled the gaming chair to the computer desk, and clicked on the game.

Lu Chi waited, but Jiang Shiyu was not invited to queue with him again.

Otherwise, why don't you speak first?

Isn't it normal for teammates to practice tacit understanding in the queue together? Then ask him. Lu Chi exited the customization and prepared himself mentally. Just when he was about to speak, he was overtaken by the person next to him.

"Yu Shen, do you want to double queue together?" Bai Qingyu asked.

Lu Chi gritted his teeth, swallowed the words, and started the game silently.

I only heard the person on the left say calmly: "No, I will arrange it myself tonight and do a review." After that, he added: "Tomorrow."

Lu Chi leaned on the gaming chair. Jiang Shiyu's schedule for tomorrow was also full. .

Bai Qingyu responded and said no more.

Huahua cleared her throat and shouted: "Xiao Yuyu, I invite you, let's arrange a row."

Bai Qingyu nodded in agreement without saying anything.

Huahua is a sensible person. Ever since the team decided to ask Lu Chi to join the team, Bai Qingyu's interest has not been high, and she can even feel a little unhappy. In fact, it doesn't matter who you are as a teammate with, as long as you can get along with each other and achieve results for the team. But if you think about it from your perspective, if a player who thinks you play the same position as you comes, you may feel a little unhappy. After all, in the future, only one of the two will participate in the battle with the team, and the other will have to guard the water fountain. Watch each other play.

Xiao Ning glanced at Bai Qingyu and then at Lu Chi, and then said, "Lu Chi, would you like to wait in line with me for a while?"

"Oh, okay." Lu Chi nodded and accepted Xiao Ning's invitation.

I have to say that as an assistant, Xiao Ning has a strong sense of teamwork and is very team-oriented. This is why Ji Bei handed over the command of the team to Xiao Ning.

After all, Xiao Ning has played a lot of games and has rich experience. When Lu Chi was playing, Xiao Ning would give some opinions from time to time, which were very useful. It made Lu Chi feel that he really only made money here and did not lose money.

These few people are still in the running-in stage. When Ji Bei arranges a training match for the team, the five of them can see what the overall level of cooperation is.