Chapter 15

The robot was surrounded and seeing that Xiao Ning didn't have much health, he still wanted to exchange, but was killed by Jiang Shiyu's troll.

"Beautiful, beautiful!" Huahua shouted, "I made a profit this time."

The bottom lane and the middle lane were easy to fight, but the top lane was not so easy. Lao Zhou's crocodile and KAI's captain were killed directly in the line.

Lao Zhou tutted, it was still difficult to fight.

Xiao Ning commanded the bottom lane: "It's okay, our bottom lane can grow, just hold on."

This game was indeed much better than the previous game. Jiang Shiyu often went to the bottom lane to help, gradually widening the gap with the opponent. .

Fifteen minutes later, a team battle broke out at the vanguard. Lu Chi used the ultimate move of the big tree stolen by Silas to tie up the opposite jungler and win a double kill.

When Lu Chi went home to buy equipment, he flexed his fingers and exhaled.

At the 24th minute, a team battle broke out between Xiaolong. The captain's ultimate move was very timely and dealt full damage. Jiang Shiyu was killed first, and then Xiaolong was taken down by the opponent.

"Get the big dragon!" Jiang Shiyu looked at the time of his resurrection. If the little dragon is gone, he can take the big dragon at this time.

The people on the other side also knew what they were thinking, and five people came over to grab it. Lu Chi said: "Hit the person first!"

Jiang Shiyu paused for a second and then followed. The others also gave up fighting the dragon and started fighting.

Lu Chi stole Dashu's ultimate move and took advantage of the team battle to directly tie up three people at the right time.

"Beautiful!" Huahua shouted while following the output. A wave of team battles directly destroyed the opponent. Lu Chi got three kills and then took down the baron to seal the victory.

Twenty-seven minutes, the second round was won.

During the break, Lu Chi took a sip of water. Ji Bei stood behind Lu Chi and patted him on the shoulder: "Well done."

Huahua nodded in agreement: "Especially the last wave, it was so crucial."

Lao Zhou Echoing from the side: "Yeah, if it weren't for Dalong's wave, it would be really easy to get overturned."

Xiao Ning also nodded, "Yes, DNW feels that its strength has improved a lot this year."

Lu Chi rubbed his hair, he thought Turning his head to look at Jiang Shiyu, he was the only one who didn't tell him that he played well.

But everyone's eyes were focused on him, and it was a bit embarrassing to see Jiang Shiyu.

"Routine operations." Lu Chi said calmly.

Huahua was at a loss for words and raised her thumb, "When it comes to pretending, you still know how to do it."

Lu Chi asked, "Don't you just have hands?"

"Ah, yes, that's right." Huahua waved her hand, "You're right."

Lu Chi asked. Chi Neng felt eyes staring at him from behind, but he didn't care. E-sports only focused on winning or losing.

In the third game, Ji Bei still chose to give way to Chi Shang.

In the first two games, Lu Chi could also pick up some of DNW's habits. In the third game, Lu Chi chose a strong hero in the lane. After clearing the lane, he could take a step forward and cooperate with Jiang Shiyu to support him. In this way, Lao Zhou There will be less pressure. You can rest assured when playing in the bot lane. With Xiaoning's command and Huahua's operation, you won't suffer any losses in the bot lane.