Chapter 59

Ye Zhiyun snorted coldly, "Just leave, who is afraid of you? If you want to sue, just sue!" "

That's enough." Lu Chi interrupted the people around him with a sharp voice. He had been listening since he received the call. The sound of quarreling, which is still quarreling now, gave Lu Chi a severe headache. He picked up his phone and said, "I'll transfer it to you via WeChat."

The other party immediately said, "No, no, no, this is our company's account. Under the paper is the bank account. You can just transfer it."

Lu Chi responded and ignored it. Ye Zhiyun's obstruction transferred the money.

"Is there anything else?" Lu Chi asked, putting away his phone.

The mediator looked back and said, "No more. No, they can leave. You, your mother and I can come over and sign and then leave."

Lu Chi followed the mediator out without looking back and signed on the paper. When I was signing, the policeman on the side was still talking: "I should have contacted you last night. Your mother didn't know your mobile phone number. We spent a long time to find it and then contacted you. If you change your number, you must tell your mother in time." , otherwise it will be difficult for her to remember."

Lu Chi glanced at the policeman, handed over the signed paper, and said: "I have never changed my mobile phone number."

Policeman: "..."

Luchi: "Can you leave now? ?"

"That's enough."

Lu Chi walked out without hesitation. When he walked out of the door, he took a deep breath. He would never come to this place again.

"I told you not to give him so much money, it's not worth it at all. Why didn't you listen!" "

And you, your mother called you, why did you hang up? Huh?"

"Are you deaf? Talk!"

Lu Chi stopped and stared at Ye Zhiyun behind him.

Ye Zhiyun was looked at by Lu Chi with hateful eyes, and she suddenly forgot what she was going to say next. After a while, she spoke: "I have no money, give me some money."

Lu Chi reminded: "Have you forgotten, Who told you not to contact us again yesterday?"

Ye Zhiyun choked, holding his neck and defending: "I'm talking nonsense. I raised you, can you just cut it off?" "

I really want to cut it off. ." Lu Chi took out an old mobile phone from his pocket, which he had brought with him before going out. "You can get a new mobile phone if it's stuck. You can figure out the rest."

Ye Zhiyun didn't answer the phone, but held Lu Chi tightly. , "What are you doing? You want to leave? Are you just going to throw me on the road? Okay, I'll let people see how my son treats his mother!"

Lu Chi shook Ye Zhiyun away, gritted his teeth and said, "You Go home and work on your own to make money. I won't starve you to death."

"Home? There's no home. I've checked out of the hotel a long time ago." At this point, Ye Zhiyun started crying again, "That damn Hans, you're eating for free. You drank me for nothing for three months, and finally took away my money. Now that I have no money and no home, you want me to starve to death on the street... This is the Chinese New Year, so I will freeze to death on the street... ..."

Ye Zhiyun's crying became louder and louder, and some people even opened their windows and looked down from upstairs.

Lu Chi frowned, "Are you done yet? Check into the hotel, right now! Let's go!"