Chapter 78

The live broadcast after dinner had a lot more people taking the lead, and they were all focusing on the content after Jiang Siyu came over before the next broadcast. Lu Chi explained a few words in a pale manner at first, but then he simply stopped talking. At this time, what he said often made many mistakes.

However, Brother Hao even came over specially. He said that the live broadcast that Jiang Shiyu came over was very good. In the future, Jiang Shiyu can be used to lead the popularity in the double row. It would be better if the two of them can have some interaction in the camera.

Lu Chi was speechless for a while. Isn't this what people often call selling rotten food on the Internet?

What's so good about him and Jiang Shiyu? The two of them were lovers to begin with, and they didn't deliberately create this. Besides, making money from this is not what he wants.

Lu Chi decisively rejected Brother Hao's idea.

The live broadcast continued until twelve o'clock. After Lu Chi got rid of everyone in the training room, he slowly went off the live broadcast.

After returning to the room and taking a shower, Lu Chi felt a little hesitant again.

Are you being a little too proactive?

What are you going to do after you get there? When I said it at the time, I just felt that I hadn't been alone with Jiang Siyu for a long time, and I missed Jiang Siyu a little bit. But if you really want to kiss Jiang Siyu after the past,

what about after the kiss? Do you want to come back again?

Or stay in Jiang Siyu's room?

But wouldn't this be bad? Lu Chi bit his lower lip and thought seriously. If he really stayed in Jiang Shiyu's room, how should he speak, or should he wait for Jiang Shiyu to speak first? What if Jiang Shiyu doesn't leave him alone?

After thinking about it for a long time, Lu Chi was a little troubled. Is this the case for others when they fall in love?

After thinking about it for a long time, he still couldn't come up with the result. Lu Chi simply gave up. After all, he might as well go and talk about it later.

Before going out, Luchi checked himself again. After brushing his tooth twice, he should not be able to smell the smoke anymore. Jiang Shiyu has quit smoking, so he should quit smoking too. Jiang Shiyu cannot be allowed to smoke secondhand smoke in the future.

As soon as he reached the door of Jiang Shiyu's room, before he raised his hand, the door was opened from the inside. A strong pair of hands pulled Lu Chi in, and the door closed.

Jiang Shiyu's room didn't turn on the lights. When the door was closed, the light source in the corridor was cut off and the room suddenly fell into darkness.

Lu Chi's heart tightened.

When he couldn't see anything, he felt insecure.

Lu Chi reached out to fumble for the switch at the door, and his hand touched Jiang Shiyu's skin before he even touched it.

Probably because he had just taken a shower, Jiang Shiyu was shirtless and damp, and the fragrance of grapefruit reached the tip of his nose.

The panic in Lu Chi's heart was slowly calmed down, replaced by the throbbing in his heart.

Jiang Shiyu held Lu Chi's waist, buried his nose in the crook of Lu Chi's neck and exhaled.

Lu Chi's whole body trembled.

"Itchy~" Lu Chi's voice was low and hoarse, and he tilted his head to avoid it.

"Have you taken a bath?" Jiang Shiyu moved the tip of his nose upward, and his warm lips fell on Lu Chi's ears, cheeks, and lips.