SS 1.5

Lin Chengxu sat for a while. The two people in the kitchen were too busy to pay attention to him. The two people on the sofa were too busy playing games to pay attention to him.

He suddenly felt left out.

After all, he is also a CEO. Usually, many people want to attract his attention, but here, no one pays attention to him.

Lin Chengxu moved forward and looked at Lin Jinyan's mobile phone screen.

He asked aloud: "Is it fun?"

"It's okay." Lin Jinyan gave a very pertinent answer.

Lin Chengxu drew back his neck, took out his phone and tapped it, and then asked, "What game is this?"

"Glory of Kings."

"Oh." Lin Chengxu tapped his phone a few more times.

"What account do you use to play? WeChat? QQ?"

"WeChat." "Oh." Lin Chengxu

clicked on his phone. After a few seconds, he tentatively said, "Can you take me with you?"

He raised his head and couldn't help but ask: "Can you do it?"

"No, you can teach me."

"Oh." Xiao Ning lowered his head, "Then you can practice a few human-machine games yourself."

"Human-machine? "He knew the noun this time, but...

"Where is the man-machine?"

Lin Jinyan sighed and glanced at Lin Chengxu's mobile phone, "You haven't even done the novice tutorial, so do the novice tutorial first." "

Oh." Lin Chengxu lowered his head and tinkered. While holding his cell phone, he had really never played a game, not even the simplest Spider Solitaire. When others were playing games at school, he was taking Olympiad classes, others were playing games, and he was participating in knowledge competitions, and while others were playing games, he was busy skipping grades.

His knowledge of the game was limited to a few names he had heard.

Obviously Lin Jinyan was raised in the same way as him, but sometimes he didn't understand why his family trained Lin Jinyan to become a professional e-sports player. Obviously at this age, Lin Jinyan should be fighting in the shopping mall like him.

Lin Chengxu used his novice tutorial hero Arthur to complete the task step by step according to the system prompts.

I was secretly happy: This game is very simple.

After completing the novice tutorial, Lin Chengxu also knew where the man-machine was, and he silently clicked on man-machine training.

Lin Jinyan and Xiao Ning finished another round of the game, and Lin Chengxu was almost done with his human-machine skills.

He wanted to take back his previous thoughts. It was a bit difficult to operate the human machine.

"Have you finished fighting? Can we be together?" Lin Chengxu asked. With two professional people taking care of him, the effect would definitely be different.

Lin Jinyan glanced at Xiao Ning and was about to speak when Lu Manman came out of the kitchen with dishes in his hands: "It's time to eat. Come over and help serve the dishes."

Lin Jinyan was the first to put away the phone and said, "Eat first."

Xiao Ning I put away my cell phone, but the meal was ready, but it was already past 1 o'clock, and I was starving to death.