Update!!! Not a chapter!!!

FYI -> After this is chapter 9. I wrote this before I published chapter 9, and that's probably the reason why this comes first. The next chapter is called "VIII - What If I Told You That I've Fallen?" I just wanted to let you guys know about that so that you don't miss out on that very very lengthy chapter.

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank everyone for their unending support for this book. I have never felt a single second where my book did not feel appreciated, I know a lot of you are waiting for updates and are eager to see where this story goes, but I apologize with every single bit of my heart as I am not sure if I can continue this book or not. I'm very busy with studies and rarely get to write these days and I have my own social life. As you can imagine, it's very hard to keep up with everything going on, studies, maintaining my health, my social life, and writing this book. It's a difficult thing to say but I have to do what's best for me. This book was a wonderful experience for me and was truly unforgettable. I loved writing this book and hearing your thoughts about it, but I have to pursue my dreams too. I don't know what the future holds and only God knows, but I may go back to writing this book. Maybe this could just be a hiatus because I'm so mentally drained right now, and I really want to focus on myself. But if I do manage to get better, I know this book has great potential and I really want to continue it, just not with Daerin. I love Newjeans but I have come to the realization that I may not be doing the right thing by writing this book about two people I don't even know about and their private lives are not mine to assume. I know I have came this far to realize this, but it takes time to think. If you read books like this, I'm not judging! Everyone has different tastes and I respect that. I hope you understand, I wish nothing but the best for all the readers who have been with me since day 1 or the readers who have just started reading 20 minutes ago, I love you all!!! (I will not be deleting this book though!!!) (^∇^)

Feel free to check out my insta & tiktok: yumanakuma on tiktok and yumanakumaaa on insta !!! (*'꒳'*) I would love to get to know all of you! Do tell me if you came from this book though! I'll tell you about my personal interests because I know a lot of you are curious about me (^ω^)

1 Corinthians 4-7 ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

Sincerely,
Yuma, The Author <3