First Impressions of You

Uzi

One of just neutrality. To her, you were just like the rest of the drones here. Maybe a bit more polite than the others, but other than that, not much.

----------------

N

Well, ignoring the fact that he thought you were part of his squad at first (just like Uzi, check the original book) his first impression would be dependent on how you acted if you were nice, he would be more or less acceptant of your presence.

Later though when he figured out that you weren't part of his squad? You seemed nice enough to him that he didn't want to outright hunt you down, so you were off the hook.

--------------------

V

One of mild confusion. 

She should be killing you, but she isn't. She doesn't really know why either, so for now, she's confused and just tolerating your existence.

She's convinced that she'll get around to killing you eventually though. Spoiler alert: she doesn't.

-------------------------

J

Hated your guts.

Reminder that her goal was to kill all the worker drones that she finds. Which includes you. The only reason she didn't kill you on the spot was because she was interested on why you directly faced a murder drone all by yourself.

After that little phase? She was more or less tolerant of you.

----------------

Bringing back old characters, no not thad. He's dead to me.

------------------

Doll

Honestly didn't care much about you. At most, she thought you might get in the way if you asked too many questions. When she realized that you were likely not to get in the way, she just kind of tolerated you, pretending like you and her were friends.

She did consider you a friend, but she would die before she would ever admit it. Not that she'd be dead for long, so you'd be out of luck.

----------------

Tessa

Who goes into the woods and decides to live there all of a sudden? You did apparently.

To answer the question, she was intrigued by you. And at the same time, scared for you. If you read the original book, you would probably guess why.

--------------------

The Virus

Legitimately didn't care about you.

 It would require you to do something that interests her to make her go out of her way to make her interact with you.