Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.

I had this game of among us. Yes, I know the game is dead, but I still like it. Anyway, Picture this in your head, the entire game lobby has 15 people in it. You become imposter and your teammate gets out on the first kill. Now he says that YOU are his fellow imposter, and you call him a bitch because he did that. 

Luckily, nobody seems to take notice of that. And you proceed against 12 other players. By yourself. Luckily, you are a good liar, but a bad killer. You kill someone in communications and someone walks into the room as soon as you exit it. And they say it's you and you luckily, by some miracle manage to prove your innocence.

You get the guy voted off, and you think your next, but by some miracle, some dumbass get's himself in hot water, and you jump on the bandwagon, getting him voted out. It wasn't him. 

Now, you CAN shapeshift in this match, but I didn't do that. Nonetheless, you kill two other people, and manage to dodge suspicion again. (Although, someone did Accuse you. What a jerk, amiright?) And you kill someone in Reactor, and also manage to dodge suspicion, pinning the blame on pink. From there on out, you don't touch a soul. Letting them accuse eachother. You manage to dodge suspicion for the 5th time in a row. Because you didn't kill anybody.

Now there are 4 people left and everyone is on edge. Someone get's voted off and it wasn't you. 

For your final act, you sabotage O2 and by some miracle, dumbass dark pink decided to stay at emergency button because they thought it would be a good idea for that to happen. You don't kill the last guy, even though you totally could've. 

You and red decide to accuse pink because she didn't lift a finger to help. She was like "it's red." You vote out pink because even though you were imposter, it's still a pretty dick move to leave two people to go with eachother to fix a sabotage.

You win the match, SOLO MIGHT I REMIND YOU, AGAINST 12 OTHER PEOPLE! And you get the beans necessary to get the indie bundle you wanted.

Word Count: 375