If you were a potato.

Basically if you were a Smart Idiot.

Requested by Gamer_Dee, Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------

Uzi

Well, sort of unexpected. To be honest, this was one of the only things she was dreading. Not really, she doesn't really care.

She loves the smart things you do, like helping her with her rail gun, or figuring out a science project, whatever.

The dumb things you do however?

"Y/n, how did you get stuck on top of a light pole?" Asked Uzi, perching on top the light pole on top of you, Vampire wings spread.

"I dunno, honestly. I forgot."

--------------------------------------

N

Well, he's concerned for your overall wellbeing. If you keep doing... Stupid isn't a nice word... Questionable stuff, wouldn't that outweigh the smart stuff that you do?

Like, one moment you could be doing something really cool and smart, like curing cancer. The next you would have N bail you out of getting blown up by a rouge small robot you created by ACCIDENT!

"Okay, that just happened."

"Y/n, you almost died! Be more careful, please..."

"...Sorry."

----------------------------------------------

V

She's impressed, honestly. How do you become such a genius, and then just immediately mess it up like, I dunno... Almost collapsing the fabric of our universe as we know it?

She's not allowing you to do anything creative, because it either turns out to be really cool, or really dangerous.

"Y/n... >:("

"Listen, how was I supposed to know that throwing a rock into the largest volcano would cause it to erupt?"

"BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Doll

You likely won't get the chance to be smart, because you're too busy being pulled around place to place by your girlfriend, who may or may not turn on you at any moment against her will.

Still, you do sometimes impress her when you're doing smart things, like pointing out the pattern on the wall that they need to get into a building, or something like that.

No dialogue here, just me; waffle.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cyn

...

.-- .... -.-- / .- -- / .. / .... . .-. . ..--.. / .-- .... .- - / .- -- / .. / ... ..- .--. .--. --- ... . -.. / - --- / -.. --- ..--.. / .-- .... -.-- / .. ... / .. - / .-- .... . -. . ...- . .-. / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / .... .- .--. .--. . -. ... / - .... .- - / .. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- / -.-. --- -. - .-. --- .-.. / --- ...- . .-. --..-- / .. / --. . - / .--. ..- -. .. ... .... . -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .. - ..--..