Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED

Hi, Rebirth Island comes back today, so that's a :)

--------------------

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

She thinks she's being subtle when she hangs around you all the time, wrapping her tail around you and pretending like your blind, but she isn't.

She doesn't really know what to do when it comes to affection, and given her past of murder, I don't think she's rushing to find out. She's really only good at one aspect of a yandere lol.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Last time I made one of these, I said literal genocide, but now I think that may be a bit too... Ish? If that makes sense. Now I just see her killing anyone that get's a bit too close to you.

For others sakes, you better not get attached to anyone anytime soon. Because if they ever step outside that bunker, they are more than likely dead.

Cruelty: Would they ever hurt or lash out at their darling?

Very rarely would she ever lash out at you in a hostile manor. More or less, the only way you could get her to hurt you, is if you try to hurt her first. Even then she just kind of whacks you  out of the way before you can even hit her.

So to answer that  question, no.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Like before, I don't think anyone on this list besides J would kidnap you, but that being said, I don't think V would actually restrict you from doing anything. If anything, I don't think she really cares.

If anyone got too close to you, she would just kill them. There really isn't a point of trying to restrict you of doing something when she can solve the problem herself just as quickly.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Don't try and pry into her personal life, she would just ignore you until you stop talking about it. That being said, the only time she's vulnerable is when she's cuddling you or something similar to that. 

She trusts that your not going to try and kill her or anything like that. So that's pretty vulnerable, right?

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Skipping for obvious reasons.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

She would probably see it as some kind of game when she's killing someone, but other than that, no not really.

This is assuming this is after the camp episode, or after the prom episode. Because that's when she stops repeatedly killing WD's. That being said, no, not a game to her. Just life playing out.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Pretty much just V killing, ANYONE in front of you. Though, I don't really think you would have a 'worst' experience with her, because she's more or less just there, making sure that nobody's going to kill you or take you from her.