You found me 🌻

Kim was frustrated. He walked through the street, his silhouette melting into the dark. He would have loved to disappear or to be the lamp. Being a lamp would be great. He would highlight the dark paths and a singer might even took him as a stage. But he was human. Human and walking. As if he could only walk and as if he wouldn’t be able to do anything else. He was turning, turning in circle or maybe in triangle, he didn’t know but he was out of himself. The part he knew. The part he was and would never find again.

Kim had a rich family and this "had" represented more his past than his present. Bankrupt. Kim was now poor. Not poor as in anyone would think. He had a little house with his brothers. He had a little of money from them but he had nothing from his point of view.

Kim was too young. Too innocent. He didn’t understand and only lived, lived, lived more and suddenly he couldn’t. Before becoming an adult, he lost all of his marks, all of his past, all of his personality. He was raised to be rich. He was raised to follow his family's legend and he couldn’t even be a part of it. He was turned down when he was going to reach it.

Kim was frustrated because he lost his sugar daddy. He was greedy. He was asking for more and more. He was really asking for the more money he could and it often ended badly. Because they couldn’t stop him. They couldn’t make him change his mind. Kim was once again without a pocket to take from and it bothered him a lot. He should be able to have that money. He deserved that money. It was his due and no one could ever stop him.

—-

"Kim, where were you?" Tankhun asked when he finally got home.

"I was walking outside." He said drinking a glass of water before going into his room.

"Is he really this dumb?" He said to Kinn annoyed.

"You mean does he think that we are this dumb?" Kinn added laughing a little.

"Yes this…" Tankhun sighed loudly. " Kinn! He will turn bad, we can't let him be like this!"

"I know… but don't attack him, we will see how it goes."

And it went bad from their point of view. Kim was looking for a new target. He was ready for everything, every deal to get money and luxurious gifts. He really needed this or his mental health thought so.

It didn’t take him a long time. He found the perfect one. He really thought that he was because he wasn’t like others. Not asking for sex. Not having a kind of salary written. He seemed really out of place with sunflowers in his picture. It might be because there was no picture that he was still here. We never know what can happen, Kim was conscious that it could be dangerous. But he was more scared about missing money than about his own safety. It was like a drug, he needed it.

Wik: Can I be the one you're looking for?