Constellation 🌻

"What's with your smile?" Kinn asked with curiosity.

"I didn't smile…"

"We know you don't smile dumbass." Tankhun laughed softly. "But the corner of your lips is different, we know how you smile without smiling for sure Kim…"

"You're annoying…" Kim said standing up and going into his room.

"Did we cross the line?" Kinn asked worried.

"We didn't !" He sighed loudly. "Kim is just too much in his dark area to admit that he was smiling! Kim's way but still."

"Hum… I hope it will stay like this… and that he will tell us…"

"Don't count on this." Tankhun laughed. "If something good happened, we will know in months, if he met someone we might know before the marriage… but not anytime soon!"

"Kim is gay. There is no marriage."

"Because you think that I would let some bugs not let my brother have a marriage? I will destroy their brains!"

"And do a revolution, yes I know, now just eat your cereal please…"

—--

Kim sat on his bed and looked at his phone.

Sunflower: Since being online is not always easy, would you like my phone? Could be better to reach each other…

Wik: This is a great idea.

Kim closed his phone after writing on a new contact : "Chay". He got a soft feeling spreading through all of his body. It was tender but exciting. Amazingly sweet but tensed. Kim thought that he suddenly was priviledged. He was Kim, Kim the man who went from contacting him through an app, now having his personal phone. It was an improvment of their relationship. It was just numbers but it meant so much more than just that. It was a unique way to reach someone. It was the little ring which might give you a huge smile.

And it wasn’t through any app. No sugar or baby names were including, there was no frame in their new contact. No official, no money to be seen. Porchay just talked with simple words : "would you like my phone?" Yes, he really wanted this. And then he gave his own and their world was linked in another way. Kim added a little sunflower emoji. His fingers made a little dance while doing it. He touched voluptly his phone and it was on.

It was describing Porchay because of the sunshine he was and not because it was his name as the daddy. Kim bit his mouth and put his hands on his heart. He tried to slow it down. He tried to control it. He didn't want Porchay to feel it. The only information Kim knew was that Porchay was more than a useful human but he was less than a friend for now. And he was in need of it. He just wanted to have a special relationship he wouldn’t be the only one to have it but he would still have a special place in Porchay's heart. But for now he was a lust man, a lust of money and his own being wasn’t confident about what he was wanting.

—-

Porchay looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was thinking that he was pretty. He was admiring someone he never knew he would admire : himself. It wasn’t about breathing as Porchay, it was about breathing as Porchay's in Kim's universe. He will see him soon and he took some hours to choose what to wear. Even if it never happened before, he still let the change take over his habit. Porchay was brushing his hair now. He was taking care of a physical part of himself he didn’t know he was currently pampering. It was as if his brain wanted to act but not to explain. He was surely preparing himself to go out with someone, it was not usual, it was new but it wasn’t because he wanted to seduce Kim. He couldn’t come to recognize that he was waiting more than just their relationship from their date.