Epilogue 🌻

"P-P'Kim, wait… we need t-to go…" Porchay said between attacks of Kim's mouth on his tender lips.

"Chay..it can…wait…" Kim answered, going back to push their lips together, in a needy but respectful way, feeling that Porchay was responding even initiating a little sensual dance with their tongues. Eating passion with their whole mouth, as if they would never be able to get enough. But he suddenly gasped and pushed Kim away.

"What baby?" Kim said surprised.

"Ma-macau is looking at us…"

Kim turned his head back to the driver side and saw his cousin with a wicked smile, between mocking and being malicious, looking at them through the glass of Kim's car. He even showed his tongue to his cousin as if to make of their make out a comedy. Kim looked back at Porchay to be sure that he was feeling alright but all he saw was his still and always whatever the time they already had been together pink cheeks. Kim would always be amazed by the fact that Porchay never stopped acting as if it was the first time and he was always feeling the same thanks to his reactions. As if they would never get old, forever in their beginning of relationship. Time just allowed them to know better and to cherish each other but not to change anything. "You're okay?" He still asked, worried.

"Y-yes…it's not the first time…"

"Lovers!" Macau screamed to be heard. "It's time to go now !" And Kim already wanted to go home.

He ironically ended studying with Macau and it was the best and the worst part of the year. Best because he was still loving him. Worst because he would never let Kim being lovey dovey with Porchay. It was always getting on his nerves. And walking at three with Macau getting in the middle to mess with him was already enough to make him angry but Porchay was here, his star, his angel was here and so he felt that he could endure any bad trick his cousin would try.

"You know you should try to not always be over each other." Macau annoyingly said judging them for sitting on each other's laps and not just sit next to each other.

"You can also not eat with us Macau." Kim answered harshly.

"Thirdwheeling is my thing now though…"

"You want to get everyone's pity?" Porchay laughed interested.

"Yes! I look so alone… next to the lovers… a kind soul might be seduced by my loneliness…."

"A poor soul…" Kim added and Macau just side eyed him.

This was the simplest and yet the most wonderful type of day they had. Kim and Porchay took university classes to truly find themselves and study what they loved to integrate it professionally in their life. Both in music, Macau in history. They were students who wouldn’t need to study, one rich, the other raised totally by his brother's money but they chose to do what they wanted. University wasn’t their first choice. They could have done a lot of things, different and not only about education but for now it felt right for both of them.

They wanted to begin slowly and not run after more privilege even if they couldn’t totally escape it. At the sounds of their instruments they both find a way to explore who they were and not who they wanted to show. They were truly living to their heart and expressing life in all the forms possible they could put their hands on. But Kim and Porchay were really close, too close to Macau's point of view though he wouldn't want them to change this because Kim never had looked this happy and Porchay was glowing.

Though it wasn’t always easy. Kim was hotheaded and Porchay was calm but with a strong opinion. They needed to talk a lot, to communicate to not let any of their fire behavior get between their feelings. But those ones were so special that they always found a way to protect each other and not perish in their relationship.