Naive 🌻

Sunflower : Did you get home well?

Kim was looking at this message since five minutes. They just parted ways and he send this to him as if they were close. As if he was enough important to be worried about his safety. It might not be this surprising, it happened that some of his past sugar daddies were interesting about his way home but it gave a different energy. Kim just didn’t have sex with him or didn’t use his credit card. They just met and he was politely asking him this. It made Kim laugh so hard, this Porchay was hilarious. He even began to wonder if he wasn't just a clown and had no money. It was always weird for Kim to receive affection. He was having a hard time with emotions and even more since he got spoiled, as he thought, of his brilliant future.

He got so much tension inside of him and couldn’t spread it out of his body. Kim was a door, a door which can open itself but not easily. A door you can go through if you gain his trust. A door he would love to open himself sometimes but the venonimous flowers growing on it were just creating problems, with his brothers, with his life, with himself and his own view of his life. It annoyed him that each time Kim was going back to think about money. He was in a circle and couldn’t be out of it. He felt that it was a sentence like the legendary god of mythology though he didn’t know what he did wrong.

He might be sarcastic, proud and having a bad temper but was it enough to restrain the development of his comfort? This was exactly what made Kim angry. Why him? Why did they lose everything? How can he suddenly have a "normal" life? What was "normal"? How to adapt? How to breath? How to accept? How to get back a little of happiness ? His only answer was to fake being rich, fake being what he was by using others' money. It sounded stupid to him at first and then it worked. He got the money. It became his normality and thought that he was totally okay with it. He will keep his last hope of light.

Wik: Yes. Thank you for asking. Did you too?

Sunflower: I did. Thank you, when would you like to share our time?

When ? As if it was this easy. Sometimes Kim needed to send a lot of messages to have an answer. He was just a sugar baby, nothing more in their busy life. And yet, Porchay was asking him first. He definitely was not made for this. He suddenly thought that he really should get his freedom back but it was tempting. He was this kind and open and not asking for sex. What can he risk if he got a little closer to him ? Nothing. He was sure about this.

Wik: This saturday?

Sunflower: It's perfect for me.

Kim got his easiest meeting. He wondered now how rich this Porchay was. The answer would only come from practicing. Kim loved to think about how he would have his money or gifts. He was in power, manipulative but in power and never obligating anyone to do it. He never felt any pressure or doubt from it, he was doing the best.

—-

Kim always took a lot of time to choose his clothes, the rules were that the man should find him attractive enough to convert his desire into money. Sometimes they would set a type of clothes to wear on what occasion but as always, Porchay didn’t say anything. Kim had to do it and was unsure, he didn’t know a lot about this man. He took some casual black outfit, he thought that it will be a test. Will he be angry that he wasn’t making him shine for him? Would he be amazed ? He was impatient to see how it would end.

Porchay waited for him on a bench again. It made Kim laugh inside because he seemed to have his habits like an old person or an anxious human trying to be stable in the chaos of everydays. He might have been a cat in his past life.