39

I don't know how cultivation sects define losing control,

but at that moment, the frenzy of hundreds of people was no less than a dance of demons. They were submerged in the panic of their shattered illusions.

I lightly jumped down, dusted off my clothes, and pushed away Wei Min's attacking sword, sincerely saying: "Senior brother, if we fight for real, you're no match for me."

Even though Wei Min had reached the Out-of-Body stage and I was only at Foundation Building, I had a variety of hidden weapons and could see the flow of spiritual energy and meridians.

Plus, my three to four years of experience were enough to predict their next moves. As expected, Wei Min used a "Nine to One" technique, which I dodged in advance. Looking at the tentacles swarming out of his dantian, I said to him:

"Senior brother, look at your Golden Core." "Shut up!!!"

Wei Min cursed, teeth gritted, "You traitor—how dare you drug everyone to lose control!" Then he seemed to remember something: "That incident three years ago, with the bell tongues, it was you!"

"Yes," I admitted openly.

I spread my hands wide: "Attracting mortal cavalry, making Master think the bell incident was human mischief, it was all me." Wei Min glared at me, his eyes bloodshot and trembling:

"You despicable traitor! Just as Master goes into seclusion, you dare turn against your own sect. Penglai was blind to pick you up!" I said softly, "I never asked for Penglai." Then loudly, "Nor did I ask you to kill my family!"

Saying that, I angrily pulled out a small, bone-white skull from my waist bag, throwing it at Wei Min's feet, pointing: "Senior brother, you've been in Penglai for one hundred and thirty years, severing all emotions and worldly ties.

"Bravo! How manly!

"This skull, I dug it out from your Wei family's ancestral grave.

"Look closely, it's either your month-old son or the so-called, monster." The skull rolled on the white jade tiles, clattering near Wei Min's feet.

He kicked it away as if burned, disgustedly saying:

"Don't fool me with these things; they might be the souls lost to your sword." Unbelieving, he attacked me again with a fierce move.

The obstructing skull was crushed under his feet.

I watched the broken bones, not looking up, and a poisoned blade from my wrist swiftly pierced Wei Min's dantian. "Clatter."

Wei Min's sword fell to the ground.

I looked at him with pity: "Senior brother, few have six fingers. And this skull's hand has six. That's your wife and child." Then, turning to the other side, I addressed Xuan Yan, who had arrived upon hearing the news and was now completely dumbstruck.

I asked softly:

"Sister, do you believe it?"