Worst Advice Ever!

"Yes. I talked to Zenny." Aroma gestured to him. "I was unsure how to do this, but he said just do it, so I am just doing it. I am still having the baby. It is what drove me crazy. Not you." There, he knew now. "This baby is dangerous."

Yakko didn't answer at first. "Ummm?" His voice slid as he held his finger up. "The first warner baby ever born is a universal way to become an actual species, which would stop all the mayhem on Earth. Yeah, it's um, dangerous. Good word. Uhhh? So. Uh? So. So!"

Now he was speaking in short terms. "Yakko?"

"You're still pregnant?!" Yakko grabbed his head. "Do you have any idea how bad that is? For it? I'm in no way ready for this! What made you think you should tell me? I'm terrible with responsibility!"

"We are the worst," Dot agreed. "The absolute worst."

Wakko brought out his own irresponsible degree. "I have a master's in this."

Aroma bowed her head. "Sorry."

"You should have hid it, I can't keep this secret! What do I do with this?" Yakko pointed at Zenny. "You're a jerk!"

"Yeah!" Dot agreed.

"Completely!" Wakko agreed too.

All of the warners were pointing at Zenny.

"But?" Zenny was so confused. "I thought you'd want to know."

"No way, not at all!" Yakko yelled back at him. "Oh, ho, ho Buddy! I can't believe you gave such lousy advice to a new will be mom."

"I thought the originals could be mature enough to handle it," Zenny said. "Look, I'm not even involved in this."

"Mature? I am not mature for a lot of stuff, let alone this," Yakko complained. "You are involved because you gave awful advice."

"Alright, alright, blame against Zenny casted aside here?" Dot muttered. "What do we do? The studio is going to find out that there's a cute little warner boingying around with us."

"It's going to be doing everything it can to stop it," Yakko said to Dot. "Sooo . . . we just need to get it to be born."

"With their knowledge? I mean there's no way we are getting the perks without medical proof before they start shooting," Dot said. "This thing's between us and these Chez Casa copies. I don't know if it'll be powerful enough to protect itself or not."

"You said it's making you crazy?" Yakko said toward Aroma. "The pregnancy is doing that? Are you going to get worse or better?"

"I get worse before better is the theory," Aroma said. Then, she smiled and hugged Yakko. "I said theory, Yakko!"

Yakko groaned. "Yay, I'd totally celebrate if I didn't find out you were carrying a deathtrap right now, Aroma. The studio is really going to try and bump you off now, since it failed."

"No one knows," she told him. "Doctor lie. Not want to face Warner's wrath."

"Right. We really need to get to Earth to cancel some . . . things," Yakko said. He sighed and hugged Aroma back. "Wives are so much trouble. They are nice to squeeze though."

Dot placed her finger to her mouth. "Well, if there ever was going to be another warner like us, it makes sense that it's sowing the seeds of the studio's despair within it before it's even born. Pretty right on cue."

"What are you going to name it?" Wakko asked.

"Deathtrap? Life ender? Jinx?"

"Jinx, I love Jinx!" Dot said. "Ooh, we should name it that."