the walk home (short chapter)

No one's POV:

Skeppy and bad start walking home. It started raining along the way, Nothing too serious. Just a soft rain. Bad got his umbrella out and skeppy put up his hood. They walked while chatting and bad looked away as skeppy laughed. He blushed.

Bad's POV:

This man is too cute! His laugh...his contiguous laugh..it's just too adorable not blush at! I look away and softly smile, hoping he doesn't see. We continue to walk in comfortable silence and I look over. Skeppy's eyes...it's more noticeable in his black one, his pupils are white hearts...he's blushing. He looked surprised and turned away. I want to see it again it was...cute..

Skeppy's POV:

HE SAW ME HE SAW ME HE SAW ME! WHY DO MY EYES DO THAT!? THEY GAVE ME AWAY! He's too cute with his dark red umbrella...his cute sweater, his plad orange scarf, his cute little boots! Ugh! Why can't I just...ask? It'd be a really bad time with all the demon stuff going on but.."hey, skeppy?" I snap out of my trance"uh..y-yeah bad?" "I..I don't know...I guess I just wanted your attention.." I smile. My pupils turn into hearts again..I can feel them. "Welp..now you have it." I look ahead and wait for him to say something. But, he doesn't...instead he...

HAHA CLIF HANGER!! dw it continues in the next chapter. Total words (this included):247