the party(not canon)

This part isn't canon to the story. Just a little bonus for 100+ reads! :D

No one's POV:

Skeppy scoots his stepping stool to the left and right, while he hangs up paper triangles with fun designs attached to strings. Bad stands in the kitchen, leaning his elbow the counter while scrolling on his phone, waiting to hear a beep from the oven. Sapnap walks around and gives everyone party hats with the number 100 on it in golden letters. Daisy stands in the kitchen with bad, by the table, with an icing can in hand. Pat starts putting plates and forks down on the table. The smell of cake fills the house as a beep from the oven goes off and bad takes out the freshly baked cake pans. He let's them cool on the kitchen table. Once they cool, daisy starts putting the frosting on them and making a double tier cake. She decorates it with designs of fireworks and flowers. Right in the middle of the cake, in bright yellow icing, "Happy 100!". She cuts it into slices, and brings it to the dining table.

Daisys POV:

It's finally done! Everyone picks their slice and they start to eat. "Bad, this cake is amazing! How do you make something this good!?" I mean, I can't lie..bad laughs "I just found a recipe..added some things though."

No one's POV:

"Well those 'things' must've been drugs because I'm addicted." Skeppy says as he leans twords the cake and gets another slice. he puts some chips and dip on his plate too before leaning over and kissing bad on the cheek. They all start chatting as the night slowly grows upon them until they clean up and go to sleep.

Hey guys. I know this wasn't that good of a part. But, still, I promised a special chapter. I just didn't know what to make for it. So here. This is what yall get. No I genuinely want to thank you guys so much. Thank you thank you thank you for 100+ reads.