flower crowns

No one's POV:

Skeppy and bad sit down a picnic blanket, the sun starts to set..how long have they been out here?..they watch the sun set through a clearing in the trees.. they still have some time, and the whole park to themselves. Everyone left.. Skeppy gets up and go finds some flowers. He brings them to bad, who was laying down, smiling, eyes closed, in the golden sunlight.

Skeppy's POV:

I picked out some flowers...I found some tulips, dandelions, daisys, and roses that I took the thorns off of. I brought them back to bad. God, he looks so pretty in the sunlight..golden hour fits his personality so well! (Golden hour as in the time of day, not the song) cheerful, I feel like it has such talkative energy, pretty...oh! What was I saying? R-right! Give the flowers to bad! I walk over to him, his fluffy, soft hair blowing in the soft wind...AHEM! RIGHT..sorry! He takes them and smells them, his green eyes looking up at me after a few seconds. His soft smile! He lays the flowers out in front of him. I sit down beside him. I watch him grab vines and clovers, then he started weaving and weaving..it was so pretty. Before I knew it, he had put something on my head. It was a beautiful red and yellow flower crown. I looked at him and he had a blue and yellow one! He looked...so cute in it. I wish this was an actual date..if only I wasn't too embarrassed to say it was.

Bad's POV:

Skeppy is so adorable in red. His hoodie has some red on it, but it's only one sleeve. His rosey cheeks, I wanna..ki..what? Why did i?- I don't even know anymore. "Hey, skeppy?" "Yeah, bad?" "Thanks for taking me out here..it's been fun. And a nice break from the drama and stress going on lately." "OH! Oh...it was nothing, really! Just..uh.." as skeppy stumbles over his words, the urge to kiss him on the cheek grows..but I resist. "Well, uh, I-, a-, um.. hmm... " skeppy blushes more and his cheeks go a deep red..he's too cute. I laugh. "Ok, ok..I get it. How about we go home now? It's getting dark." "Uh! Uh..yeah! L-lets go home!"

Skeppy's POV:

He's...so..OK I ADMIT IT! HES TOO ADORABLE!! I want- I NEED to kiss him..we walk and chat, but..I can't take my eyes off of him, or his lips. I just want them to touch mine! It's awful..this..feeling, I just want it to end! Just kiss me, already!

Word count: 458(this included)