Family of freaks

Skeppy's POV:

You know, I had fun..even if it wasn't a clarified date! "Hey, bad?" "Hm?" "I.." I stop, trying to find the right words to tell him I love him without just plain out saying it "n-nevermind. It's not important." Why did I say that!? I didn't even mean to...it just kinda..happened? "Are you sure? If you wanna tell me something, tell me it." Ok, skeppy..just..tell him! "No. It's not that important. I'm ok!" "Oh. OK. If you need to talk to me, don't hesitate!" He puts his hand on my arm and takes his away from mine. It felt..cold. his body heat was no longer there. He left and went into the kitchen. I soon followed and sat down on the couch.

No one's POV:

A few hours passed and it was now 10 PM. Bad starting putting on different clothes and left the house. He went to the bar and hoped that his family wouldn't find out. He gets bugged about it enough.

Bad's POV:

Ugh. I wish that I could stop. Stop coming here. I just..can't though. It's weird. I've been here...3 hours!? I only thought I was here for 1...I should uh..get home.

No one's POV:

It's 1AM, pat and daisy are asleep, while skeppy and sapnap are up, kinda freaking out. Bad is now drunk and slowly makes his way home. He finally gets back and knocks on the door

Sapnap's POV:

"DAD! HES FINALLY HOME! AFTER HOURS OF WAITING." I open the door and...he walks right past me and skeppy, his tail is uh..yeah. it says it all. He's drunk. He's still calling mine and skeppys name, even though we're right next to him. "Dad. Hello?" "BAD! ARE YOU DRUNK!?" "H-hUH!? o-oh! Hi!!! Hi, skeppy!!!" He's definitely drunk.

Skeppy's POV:

He's drunk. Again. Im..I'm DONE WITH HIM! HE NEEDS TO STOP. "BAD! YOU NEED TO STOP DRINKING. IM DONE WITH YOU COMING HOME LATE AT NIGHT AND ACTING LIKE THIS! YOU. NEED. TO. STOP. STOP IT!" "Huh? Why are you yelling????" He doesn't get anything I'm saying. Forget it. "Whatever. We'll talk in the fucking morning." "Langu-" is the most he could say before passing out. I picked him up and put him in his bed. I just left him in his room after that. We'll talk in the morning.

No one's POV:

They all went to bed and skeppy couldn't really think about what he wanted to do in the morning. He couldn't make up his mind on how he was gonna take care of it. He had no idea. He eventually slept till morning. He was the last one awake. Sapnap, pat, and daisy were all sitting at the table, while Bad was in the kitchen. Sapnap was silent as soon as skeppy walked in. "Oh its about to go to fucking hell in here." "SAPNAP!! LANGUAGE!! Oh! Hey skeppy! Breakfast is almost done." Skeppy walked over to Bad "we need to talk."

Bad's POV:

"What do you mean? What happened?..." I didn't really understand why he needed to talk. I don't remember anything, or why Sapnap said it was gonna go down in flames. (Bad's version of "oh its about to go to fucking hell in here.") I don't remember anything from last night except...oh god..don't tell me I was drunk!

No one's POV:

Skeppy leads bad into bad's room. He sits down on the bed and bad shuts the door. Sapnap, daisy, and pat are sitting at the table and Sapnap is trying hard not to laugh. The snickering soon turns into a shocked expression as he hears muffled talking in the room turn into yelling.

Skeppy's POV:

Ok. Im just gonna- "Skeppy, just..stop. if this was about last night, I'm sorry. But, you need to stop making a big deal out of it." "A big deal? A BIG DEAL? YOU'VE COME HOME MULTIPLE TIMES, DRUNK. YOU DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?" "No, no I don't." He tries to leave I grab him by his shirt collar and pull him back. "YOU'RE NOT GOING UNTIL WE'RE DONE. YOU NEED TO STOP GOING OUT AND GETTING DRUNK." "WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO DRINK IF YOU ALL JUST LET ME RELAX. YOU AND SAPNAP ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING, DAISY, THE ONLY PERSON WHO HELPS ME WITH THIS STUFF, NEEDS TO LEAVE ALL THE TIME, AND PAT COULDN'T CARE LESS." he's really pissing me of. "MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, IF YOU SPENT TIME WITH ME AND SAPNAP, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO FIGHT, IF YOU ACTUALLY TALKED TO DAISY AND CONVINCED HER TO TAKE A DAY SHE'D BE AROUND MORE, AND IF YOU WERE WILLING TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR OWN SISTER INSTEAD OF GETTING DRUNK, SHE'D CARE MORE!" "WHAT AM I!? YOUR BOYFRIEND!? WE'RE FRIENDS, SKEPPY. NOTHING MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS. START ACTING LIKE IT." "I-..that's it. I'm done." "With what!?" I walk out and into my room. I grab bags and start shoving clothes into them. Bad walks in the room. "Skeppy, where are you going?" I start putting items of mine into other bags. "Away for some time. Anywhere but here." "S-skeppy, come on now- i-its not that big of a deal!" "No, bad, I'm done. I need a break." I walk to the door, bad trying to convince me to stay. Sapnap, daisy, and pat all stood up and walked over to us by the door. Sapnaps expression can't seem to make up its mind. Anger? Sadness? Shock? Who knows? Pats is just..rage. daisys, its...it looks like she's trying to hide like she's happy about this. It's weird. "Skeppy..please-" I hug him one last time. "Have fun with your family of freaks."

Word count (this included): 973