O10 : dancing in the rain

It's raining today, Donghyuck's favorite weather and another good thing, it's weekend

Great heaven.

He turned to the girl who was pouting, while staring outside through the window. A small smile crept on his face at her cute actions.

Donghyuck is currently at Nara's house.

They had a plan for today actually; to go for a ride with Donghyuck's bike this afternoon but looks like they have to cancel their plan and stay inside.

"We have to cancel our plan, Nara" he muttered calmly and she turned to him still pouting which made he giggled.

"What's with that face?"

"I want to go out..."

He shook his head and placed down the cup of coffee on the table. "I know you do but we can't"

"Just stay inside and play video games, Nara!~" Nara's mother voiced out from the kitchen which made Nara slumped down on the couch, upset.

Donghyuck shrugged and turned on the Netflix. "Should we watch some movies? The rain will not stop sooner, we have a lot of times till I head back to my apartment"

Nara's father walked inside the living room and looked out through the window, watching the rain pouring down. He turned to the kids and flashed a smile.

"You can stay for the night if the rain won't stop, Donghyuck. You can use the guest room"

This is not the first time Donghyuck went to Nara's house and this is not the first time he met her parents. Her parents already see Donghyuck as their son and he's allowed to come over anytime. They'll always happy if Donghyuck stay for the night and have dinner together.

Donghyuck smiled politely and nodded his head, "thank you for the offer, Mr. Yoo"

Nara's father tilted his head, watching her sulking daughter. "Stop sulking, you're 25, Nara. Besides there are always next time. Instead of sulking and feeling bored here why not you play under the rain outside?"

Nara eyes widened and she immediately straightened her back, looking at her father in surprise.

"Can I?!"

He nodded and Nara immediately stood up, dancing happily.

"I'll go change my clothes first, you wait here okay Hyuck! Yeay!" She quickly ran upstairs to her room, leaving both Donghyuck and her father chuckling at her cuteness.

"Darling, why did you gave such an idea to her?? She'll get sick!" The lady walked inside the living room while wearing apron, frowning.

Her husband giggled and shrugged, "she always wants to play under the rain when she was a kid but couldn't, just let her be, I'll ask her to immediately take a shower after then" Mr. Yoo smiled innocently, giving peace sign to his wife before going back to his work room.