O12 : kiss

Pressing both of her lips into thin lines, she placed down a handmade scarf she knitted by herself since 3 months earlier

Pressing both of her lips into thin lines, she placed down a handmade scarf she knitted by herself since 3 months earlier. She continued to stare at it before shaking her head and placed it inside a red box. 

She finished knitting last week and since then she kept stared at the scarf almost everyday but then kept it back in her closet. 

Nara is confused. She always had been confused since last year about her feelings. 

She's not sure if she likes Donghyuck or she's just comfortable around him. 

But her heart beats twice quicker every time with him. She gets flustered every time he innocently flirt with her and every time they hug. 
She's respect their friendship. She wants to protect it but at the same time she hates hiding her feelings just because they're friend. 

To be honest, Nara has been doing very great at covering her feelings for a year now. Seems like Donghyuck doesn't realize it. 

"You can confess if you want" 

Nara snapped her head towards the door and saw Renjun crossing his arms in front of his chest, giving her unreadable look. The girl immediately kept away the box and opened her drawing book. 

"Please do knock on the door or I'll knock your forehead" 

Renjun rolled his eyes and walked inside, placing a mug of hot chocolate on her study table. "For you." Nara hummed, taking a seat on her pink chair. 

Yes, they are housemate. Live in the same apartment together but sometimes Nara does go back to her family house. To be honest there's nothing to weird or worry about because they are cousins. Their mothers are sisters and they have been together since they came out from the womb. 

Renjun knew everything about Nara. She literally an open book and easy to read but some people choose to ignore her. 

From what he sees after living 2 years in the same apartment as Nara, he knew she likes his best friend. She do likes Donghyuck but is being denial, scared about what will happen. 

Her room fills with gifts Donghyuck gave, plushies Donghyuck won and bought for her, polaroid of them on the wall right next to her study table and not mentioning about picture frame of Nara who was standing next to Donghyuck then Renjun and Jaemin inside the picture as well. 

She's being too obvious with it and sometimes he thinks Nara should be glad Donghyuck never came into her room because if he does he would immediately knows how huge her love to him. 

"Stop being a pussy and confess" 

Nara turned to Renjun and gave Renjun a look which made the male shutted his mouth. 

"Oh." 

The girl pouted and placed her head on the table which made Renjun scoffed. "You guys literally cuddles and sticks like a sticker 24/7, Yoo Nara... Just kiss and he knows how you actually feels!" Nara groaned and shook her head. "It's not that easy, Huang! Easy for you to say because you're not in my situation"