O17 : Giselle, Nara's protector

3 days passed

3 days passed. Both Donghyuck and Nara has never talk again since then.

Honestly, Nara got hurt by Donghyuck's words but she can't blame him because she do thinks she's being overreacted and annoying.

That time Nara just not emotionally okay. She's tired from her classes, waiting him for 30 minutes and he didn't even let her know he'll be late.

But on Donghyuck's POV. He was also tired from classes, he had to work in a group for new project and everyone knows his hatred when it comes to work in a group. He totally forgot about his promised with Jaemin and rushed to meet him, his mistake was he forgot to tell Nara.

Still, he thinks he shouldn't said that to her.

"Donghyuck?"

Over these passed days, he did text Renjun, asking about Nara.

Lie, if he said he doesn't want to meet her again. But he thinks she still needs time to be alone. He saw how she avoided him and pretended as if he's invisible when they walked passed each other.

"Duh, Donghyuck??"

Renjun told him the girl had been awfully quiet and locked herself in the room. He didn't hear the girl blasting out songs from her room as usual.

He doesn't know how to face her yet.

"Donghyuck!"

The male snapped into reality and realized he's been zoning out for a long time. He raised his eyebrows, looking at his groups.

Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows, "are you okay? We're discussing about our projects here, do you agree with this?"

Donghyuck shook his head and huffed.
"Whatever, I'm fine with everything." He got up from his seat, excusing himself as he got out from the library.

His group watched the tan male walked out, leaving them dumbfounded.

Eunmi tilted her head, "is he okay?"

Jongho shrugged, "maybe some problems from home? It's fine, let's focus on this"

The male averted his attention back to his laptop meanwhile Eunmi furrowed her eyebrows, thinking about something.

Another girl nudged her, stealing Eunmi's attention.

Giselle raised her eyebrows, "stop thinking about him. Focus on our project" the girl rolled her eyes and continue the discussion with Jongho.

Probably no one sees this or maybe Giselle is just very aware of everything.
She realized how Eunmi had been staring at Donghyuck. She doesn't think Eunmi meant it in friendly way.

Giselle does think Eunmi had a crush on Donghyuck.

That's not a good thing.

She swears if Eunmi tries to enter Donghyuck's life and tries any ways to win his heart, she'll headlock her.