O16 : annoying pt2

Nara wore the newest skirt she sewed to the mannequin and smile proudly, nodding her head in satisfaction

She turned to Serin who just finish sewing a beautiful baby blue blouse.
Today, they finished their projects and this will be the last assignment before having semester break for a month next week.

Of course they're happy.

Nara already plan on working part time in any boutiques she could find.

Serin probably stay at home by herself, having "me time" or maybe she could try to work as tattoo artist again?

She doesn't need to worry about her mother as long as her mother doesn't know. Last time, Mrs. Ahn found out because her friend saw Serin walking inside the tattoo shop.

"What's your plan for tomorrow?" Nara asked. Serin shook her head and lifted her shoulders. "I don't know yet, I just want to stay at home"

Nara hummed and cleaned up her table.

"Don't you have plan to go out with Haechan?" Serin furrowed her eyebrows, "Haechan? I don't know, maybe he already had plan with his friends"

Nara scoffed, "you're right... He must be spending his time by hanging out with Jeno and Mark, racing as usual"

"Who are they?"

Nara raised her eyebrows, "you don't know about them yet? The Mark dude is in the same faculty as Haechan and Jeno is in Literature faculty"

Serin hummed, nodding her head.
"Are they nice?"

Nara pouted while thinking and sighed, "I can't say they are nice or not... since they are Haechan's friends but I did few times saw Mark helping others and there's one time Jeno defended a girl when a guy disturb her. Besides Jeno's girlfriend is my friend too."

Nara shrugged, "I guess they are nice"

Serin nodded.
She averted her attention to her table and packed her things.

"If you want to go out you can always hit me up, don't go out alone" Serin reminded without looking at her.

Nara grinned, "don't worry, I'm 25, Serin!"

She sighed and turned to her, "Still, you don't know how to defend yourself. At least if I'm around I can fight"

Nara smiled, "you're so sweet— I will no worries. By the way, you can go first, someone is waiting for you~"

Serin furrowed her eyebrows and turned to the door where Nara pointed at.

There, she saw Haechan standing in front of the door with small smile on his face. He waved his hand once they made eye contact.

Serin sighed and shook her head.

"I'll get going first, be safe"

"Okay, bye bye!~"