O13 : Nara is not Nara

Furrowing his eyebrows, he eyed the girl who was weirdly nervous sitting across him

Furrowing his eyebrows, he eyed the girl who was weirdly nervous sitting across him. Usually she will sit next to him but she took a seat across him, avoiding his eyes.

She has been acting weirdly today since the morning.

When he texted her asking if he could pick her up she said no, saying she'll go with Renjun.

Then when they met at the lobby, he saw her eyes widened when they made eye contact. She didn't ignore him though, she's just acting weirdly awkward.

He was thinking if she's just having a little problem that day but he went up to meet Serin, her seatmate and asked about Nara.

She said Nara is fine, talkative and energetic as usual.

"Are you okay?"

The girl snapped her head up and raised her eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"You're not you"

She laughed awkwardly and rubbed her nape. "Nonsense, this is me, Hyuck. Yoo Nara, the cutest"

Donghyuck shrugged, "you're acting weird. Around me. Did I do something wrong?" She shook her head. "No"

"Then?"

"Then what? It's nothing"

Donghyuck sighed and rolled his eyes, stop asking and continue to do his works.

One of the things he doesn't like is repeating himself. So okay then if she said she's fine even though he knew she's hiding something but seems like she doesn't want to tell him, fine then.

Be that way.

Nara shifted in her chair and watched Donghyuck who was writing on his notes. She knew Donghyuck hates it when people avoiding his question every time he asks it.

But she's embarrassed!

What is she supposed to do?! Told him she dream about him and they eat each other's face?! No!

"Hyuck..."

"Hm"

Nara pressed her lips into thin lines, "you didn't do anything wrong really... I'm just..."

He looked up to her and patiently wait for her next words.

"It's just I'm embarrassed"

"Embarrass, why?"

She looked up to him and blinked multiple times before avoiding his gaze.

She swears if he doesn't stop looking at her like that she'll kiss him.

"I dream about you, about us"

His eyes softened and a small smile crept on his face. "Really? What kind of dream this time?" He tilted his head.