William:the morning of clarity 

"I like you and not in a friend way" a brunette boy stands in front of me confessing his love for me, he takes deep and hard breaths in before continuing "I know you  probably don't like me back-" I cut him off with a kiss.

He deep-end the kiss, as we make out we find each others tongues in each other's mouths.
As my tongue becomes more familiar with his, I lower my hand down to his pants slipping my hand down, undoing his zip and sliding it down his legs so his underwear was only left, as he began to take of his shirt.
A loud moan came out which made my dick harden more and more with each moan.

I too take off my clothes as he watches, now we stood there only in our underwear.

"Please fuck me so fucking hard" the boy moans in my ear
"You have no idea what your doing" I smirk and push him on my bed then jumping on top of him inches away from his face and his lips.
I feel his dick become harder under mine.

I slowly grind on his dick with mine, he lets out a soft moan which is followed by now louder moans and the painting of both of us
"Oh your such a tease, just fuck me, I beg you!" He moans at me.

"If you wish" I smirk at him as he changes his position to doggy style putting his ass in my face. I slip his underwear off him showing his ass. I take my underwear off too and put a condom and lube on my hard dick.
Right as I am about to put my dick in his ass a loud ring comes for some where.