William:mother use to understand

I ran down the stairs that led to my room and ran to the dining room which had a long table that could hold 15 people but never did, most of the time in not even one.

I stand at the end of the long table staring at my father who was seated at the other end of it with the news paper in front of his face and a cup of coffee off to the side.

"You wanted to see me father?" I ask in a respectful, but also annoyed tone.
"We need to talk about your grades they are slipping" he replies putting down his news paper and lowing his glasses.

"Dad my grades are fine, I am getting a B In every class" I roll my eyes in response.
"Don't you dear you roll your eyes at me, you use to get A's but ever since you decided to be gay you've been slipping so I want you to stop" he looks down and sips on his coffee

"Dad I can't just stop being gay" I yell back in a confused voice.
"Oh yes you are" he yells back.
I walk closer to him.
"Dad I do not choose to be gay and I can't just stop"
"You choose to be a disappointment so why not choose to be a man?" He stands up and turns to leave.

"Mum loved me the way i was and she supported me, she only wanted to be happy." I yell at him and he stops.
" your mother isn't here so don't bring her up you hear me?" He stops but doesn't turn around.
"And who's fault is that?" I whisper
He turned around and walked up to me punching me to the ground.
"Don't fucking talk about your mother like that" he growls over me before leaving.
I swipe across my nose as thick red blood dripped down me.

I am sorry is this chapter was a trigger for any of the reader, if you did get triggered plz talk to someone who can help.
Thank you 😊 for your guys support plz tell me how I am going and if you like it so far.