Synopsis

Hey.... I'm sorry about the mix-up but I didn't realize that removing the other one from my library would make it so I'm unable to open it, if some things aren't the same I apologize bc I don't remember a lot from the 9 chapters I had written. Anyways!

This is a wolf pack AU where it functions almost like an Omegaverse but there's other ranks like Betas (and I decided there's going to be Enforcers who will be explained later).

Alphas get a black skull mark, Lunas get a pink skull mark. No other rank gets a mark but Alphas can hide their mark at will. A wolf's rank is not changed when they're claimed unless it's an Alpha or Luna claiming their mate but a wolf is able to move up in the Pack with trials of strength, endurance and self-control that are hosted by the Alpha of the Pack every year at the height of summer.

A heat happens once a month during the months of spring and summer except when pregnant for a female wolf and a female is pregnant for 6 months, born Breeders are only pregnant for 1 month while Omegas are pregnant for 3 months.

Vampires have something called a Thrall which is like a heat/Haze (more on Hazes in a moment) but insatiable except by their mate, more intense than a heat/Haze and it affects both genders equally instead of being stronger for males. A male vampire is 4 times as fertile during his Thrall. Thralls start at the age of 18 for a female vampire and 21 for a male vampire.

Hazes are similar to a heat but it affects males and the male is twice as fertile instead of being able to get pregnant like a female. Heats and Hazes start at the age of 16 for a female wolf and 18 for a male wolf. A male's Haze will go dormant while their (true)mate is carrying or nursing (a) pup(s) as will the female's heat and both will restart when the pup(s) are weaned.

Here are the species I have planned out by eye color:
Demon: Red
Angel: Gold/Blue
Dragon: Green/Yellow (depending on the season/temperature around them, green during warm weather/warm around them and yellow during colder weather/cold around them)
Vampire: Purple (varying shades depending on hunger, the darker the shade the hungrier the vampire)
Wolf: Can be silver and every natural eye color (except green, gray, blue and purple)
Witch/Warlock (Mina is part Witch and Iida is part Warlock): Grey

Pack Hierarchy:

Alpha: Top of the Pack, his word is law. The Pack looks to him on territorial and defense/offense matters.

Luna: The Alpha's mate and the only one who can challenge his rule, the Pack will usually look to the Luna on familial matters and Pack relationships. Lunas are not a necessity to the Pack but are helpful when an Alpha does something stupid.

Enforcer: Second in charge of Pack defense and offense, makes sure the rest of the Pack is safe and is also the person new people have to go through in order to meet the Alpha and Luna if there's a Luna.

Betas: Are the guards of the Pack and investigate suspicious incidents on Pack lands, if there are no Betas the Enforcer takes on their responsibilities. If there are conflicting orders amongst this rank the other Pack members will listen to them based off seniority which is judged by a combination of strength and age.

Breeders: Are the baby makers of the Pack, most of them are solely there to relieve the Hazed males of the Pack.

Omegas: Are at the bottom of the Pack and don't usually get the same privileges as the rest of the Pack.

Sigmas are basically teachers and are outside of the Pack hierarchy while pups don't get their rank until they turn 18; pups are wolves from the age of 4 to the age of 18, the general term for a wolf under 18 is youngling or wolfling in some cases, wolves under the age of 4 are known as kits and any wolf older than 18 is called an elder. Lycanthropes is the general term for the species but it's shortened to lycan for what they call themselves.

CREDITS TO.... *Drumroll* Bluekitkat Animation! For a beautiful character called Shoka Todoroki that I edited to fit my AU! Shoka Todoroki is similar to Shoto Todoroki but reversed. Shoka Todoroki is a female, her scar is on the right side, fire is right instead of left and ice is left instead of right, the eyes are the same if I remember correctly though (blue on the right, gray on the left), they are TWINS in this AU instead of Bluekitkat Animation's AU where Shoka is Fem!Shoto as far as I could gather from the Izuku Afton Reaction by Bluekitkat Animation that I watched.

In my AU Shoka has a gold star necklace and Shoto has a silver moon necklace that they were given by their mother the night she deserted their father, that happened when they were 5 years old and they are now 18 but they've kept the necklaces in pristine condition and continue to wear them so they can recognize each other if they ever change their looks and identities. Touya was given a black heart necklace, Natsuo was given a red heart necklace and Fuyumi was given a pink heart necklace. They all continue to wear these necklaces but Touya only wears hers at night. TOUYA IS A FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ships:
Deku × Bakugou

Kirishima × Mina

Todoroki × Momo

Shinsou × Kaminari × Jirou

Sero × Iida

Shigaraki × Hawks × Dabi

Aizawa × Present Mic

Endeavor × Mirko

All Might × Midnight

Nezu × Recovery Girl

Twice × Toga × Tsuyu × Shoka Todoroki (if I add her, otherwise just omit her from the ship/Shoto's Female Twin/An OC I stole, credits to Bluekitkat Animation) × Uraraka

Mark Midoriya × Eri Aizawa & Kota Izumi × Maria Midoriya OR Kota Izumi × Eri Aizawa

Go see my lover's Wattpad account at Untitled_Artist_Here if you want FNaF stories, I don't update my FNaF stories very often and they try to update more often! Plus they have like 4 readers and I think they're pretty good at writing (I might be biased though, that's for your judgement).

Packs:

Blood Moon Pack aka UA's Pack - Alpha is Izuku Midoriya, no Luna yet (made up of class 1-A)

River Pack - Kota Izumi is Alpha with guidance from teachers and elders who are Alphas (made up of Kota's school, he just started at Aldera Junior High School)

Ocean Pack - Alpha is Masaru Bakugou, Luna is Mitsuki Bakugou (made up of several citizens)

Eclipse Pack - Alpha is Principal Nezu, Luna is Recovery Girl/Chiyo (made up of pro heroes and their assistants)

The age of consent and the age to drive are both 14, the age to drink is 18, marijuana is legal for medical use at the age of 18 and recreational use at the age of 21.

If you don't like it then don't read it! It's really simple to remove this story from your library and pretend it never existed! You don't have to leave negative comments because I am human (surprise) and I do get sad and offended. If you do like my story then make sure to vote and comment or you don't have to do either and can just enjoy my story!