Chapter 06

Katsuki Bakugou POV

Recovery Girl came out of Izu's bedroom and nodded to me. "I want to see how he does with some moderate exercise, nothing too strenuous. Have him do 15 minutes of jogging or have him take a 30 minute walk each day." She told me before leaving the dorm building.

I nodded in response and walked into Izu's dorm and the door immediately slammed shut and locked tightly behind me. "Thank Goddess. I thought she would never leave." Izu grumbled from his spot on the bed.

I chuckled. "She's just doing her job Izu." I admonished.

He snorted. "Doing her job my ass, she threatened to put a feeding tube in if I didn't gain some weight. Next time I see her if she tries to manipulate my life again I'm gonna strangle her with my bare hands." He snapped.

"Alright then grumpy pants." I was highly amused.

"It's not funny." He grumbled.

He hopped off the bed and walked into the closet as I followed him. "Are you going to watch me change?" He asked as I stood in the doorway watching him pick out clothes.

I flushed and quickly left the room and shut the door. After a few minutes he came out dressed in a solid black t-shirt, blue jeans, white socks and black tennis shoes. "I'm going to go out for a bit, tell anyone who says otherwise I said they can suck it." Izu headed out the door.

I ran after him. "Izu you're supposed to be on bed rest!" I called.

Alpha Todoroki came up just as I stopped running, I was gasping for breath.

"What's going on?" Alpha Todoroki asked.

"Recovery Girl said to have Izu get a 30 minute walk or 15 minutes of jogging each day, I went back into the bedroom to check on him and he got dressed then headed out without telling me where he was going." I answered.

Alpha Todoroki swore loudly. "Where did you think he was headed last time you saw him?"

"East student parking lot, I know he drives a black GMC with a blue star painted on the tailgate."

"Go back to the dorm and rest, I'm going to try to head him off." Alpha Todoroki raced off in the direction of the East student parking lot.

I sighed then turned around and walked back to the dorms.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I was getting close to my truck when Shoto appeared in front of the driver's door. "Todoroki MOVE." I snapped.

"No. You're supposed to be resting." He said stubbornly.

I sighed and dropped my defensive facade revealing my exhaustion. "I literally just want to go visit my little brother and sister. Is that too much to ask? I usually visit them every day but I didn't have a chance yesterday."

Shoto hesitated and I could see his indecision. "Can't you call them?"

"No phone can reach their location Shoto." I said bitterly.

"You can only go if I go with you and I drive." He decided.

I was conflicted. On one hand, I never wanted anyone to know about this but on the other hand, I needed to visit them for my own peace of mind. I sighed and nodded. "Fine. But if there's even a scratch on Lisa when we get back I'm taking your head."

"Who's Lisa?"

"My fucking truck."

Shoto chuckled and held out his hand for the keys. "I happen to be an excellent driver Midoriya." He tried to reassure me.