Chapter 01

3rd party POV:

A black and green haired 24 year old with one green and one grey eye and white wings with a grey edge walked into Principal Nezu's office. "Hello. Is this where you apply for the UA hero course?" He asked.

"Yes! Aizawa I told you we were going to get another application!" Nezu exclaimed.

"Yay. Another problem child." Aizawa said drily and obviously exhausted.

Nezu handed him an application. "Just fill this application out and we'll do the rest." He said.

"Thank you, I was afraid I wouldn't get here on time." The man said taking the application.

"Why so?" Nezu asked curiously.

"I came from the cemetery across town and traffic was pretty bad on Main Street, it took me 20 minutes to get here and I couldn't remember when the time to submit applications was over." He explained.

"We haven't gotten many applications today so we extended the time people could submit their applications." He said with a chuckle.

"Thankfully for me." The man said with a smile.

"Why were you at the cemetery across town?" Aizawa asked.

"My mother was buried there after my father killed her when I was young, I don't remember where they buried my little brother and sister because that was before I started taking medication for my memory issues." He explained.

"Memory issues? Why do you have memory issues?" Aizawa asked.

"Concussion when I was 6 that wasn't properly treated until much later, by the time it was treated it was too late to reverse the damage it had done." The man replied.

"What's your name kiddo?" Nezu asked.

"Izuku Midoriya, I don't have a middle name because my parents weren't expecting me, Izuku was the first thing they came up with for my name so that was the name I got." Izuku said.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"Midoriya? As in.... Hisashi Midoriya?" Aizawa asked.

"Yep. That's the bastard who sired me and that I attempted to kill after he murdered my little brother and sister." I said scowling.

"He killed your little brother and sister?!" Nezu exclaimed.

"Yeah. The fucker beat them to death because they were squabbling over our last piece of bread for the week and we had to ration half a loaf to last all week so we were starving, he heard them fighting and came down the stairs with his belt in hand. They bled to death later that night because Tenko and I weren't able to stop the bleeding." I said sorrowfully.

"Holy shit. We knew he killed his wife but a couple of kids as well? Do you know where they're hidden?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah. They're hidden in a small closet in our old basement with the closet locked and glued tightly then the glue painted to match the grain and color of the basement wall. I don't remember when they were put there or where we put the fake graves after Hisashi pretended they had gone missing but I remember where he hid them, the address is fuzzy but I remember it was on N Ohio Street." I said.

"How do you remember so much if you have memory problems?" Nezu asked suspiciously.

"I remember bits and pieces of events that stood out to me or sometimes a newspaper article or something like that will jog my memory but I don't remember very much that isn't interesting to me or that doesn't make me feel a strong emotion." I explained.

"And you aren't bothered by that?" Aizawa asked curiously.

"It depends on what I'm trying to remember. I often remember my emotions over everything else and a strong emotion will help me remember an event in more detail, I remember so much about when my little brother and sister died because I was consumed by rage, fear, sadness, worry and a desire to protect them." I explained.