Chapter 03

Momo Yaoyorozo POV

I was rushing around cooking for our class when I remembered that I still had a pie to put in the oven, it wasn't like me to be this unorganized but I had been kind of out of it all day. I couldn't pinpoint it exactly but something about Alpha Todoroki was throwing me off guard, I was lusting for him and I couldn't figure it out because I had never had this reaction to a male before. Alpha Midoriya walked in and surveyed the state of the kitchen. "Is there anything I can assist with?" He asked.

I nearly dropped the pie in surprise. "I-I'm sorry? I don't believe I heard you correctly." I said disbelievingly.

"I asked if I can help with anything, I have some experience in the kitchen and it'll go faster if there's two of us working." He said, rolling up his sleeves.

"If you would like, you can finish the chili. I have the recipe on the counter next to the stove, I've finished to adding the powdered cloves in." I replied, quickly recovering from my shock.

He walked over and looked through the recipe. "Do you mind if I edit the ingredients a bit? I love chili and I have a really good recipe that won't require many edits to this one." He asked.

"Go ahead." I replied.

He knows how to cook? I've never met a male who can cook.

After about 15 more minutes supper was almost ready. "I'm surprised that you know how to cook, not many males are able to cook competently." I said with a chuckle.

He chuckled and pulled something out of thin air. "Don't tell anyone but my secret ingredients for chili are 2 ounces of chocolate and a cup of lemon or lime juice for a large pot of chili." He said, showing a small container of lemon juice.

"Does that taste any good?" I asked skeptically.

"You'll find out." He said smiling and adding in the entire container of lemon juice.

He stirred the chili vigorously for about 30 seconds then walked over and placed the container in the sink. "Can you call everyone to supper?" He asked.

"Sure." I said walking over to the doorway.

"Supper!" I called.

"Wash your hands and faces before coming into the kitchen! If anyone pushes or shoves another the first person will be the last to get their food!" Alpha Midoriya called from behind me.

"Yes Alpha Midoriya!" Most of the class replied before stampeding to the bathrooms.

"How are you going to tell if someone shoves another?" I asked.

"There's ways to tell. I can hear the thud of someone shoving another and I can detect the scent of another's hands on the person they shoved if they shove someone." He replied.

"Oh ok." I said understandingly.

"Do you want to serve them here or take the dishes into the dining room and have them serve themselves?" He asked.

"Uhm.... why don't we leave the dishes in here and have them serve themselves here so we don't have to deal with complaints?" I asked.

He nodded approvingly. "Good idea." He replied.

I felt proud that he thought I had had a good idea because I didn't often receive praise from Alphas so I was happy. Alpha Todoroki walked in looking hot in a hoodie and jeans. I felt my panties dampen and I swallowed with difficulty, feeling my suddenly dry throat.

"Are you ready for supper Todoroki?" Alpha Midoriya asked smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" Alpha Todoroki asked suspiciously.