Chapter 02

Izuku Midoriya POV

I was talking with one of the males who were in class 1-A along with me when I felt heat start brewing in the pit of my stomach.

Shit! It's not time yet! God damnit!

"Alpha Midoriya are you alright?" The male asked, I think his name was Kirishima.

"I'm fine." I said calmly.

"Alright then." The male said hesitantly.

"I'm going to attempt to learn everyone else's names, I'll be back in a moment." I said, fighting to keep my voice calm.

I have to know if it's really HER. I don't think I can keep this act up of her not being familiar to me all year, she looks so much like HER. It's disconcerting and I don't know what will happen if she's not the same person.

I stepped away from Kirishima and walked over to the female I had seen earlier only to find her conversing with another female who looked like my cousin. "Excuse me?" I asked.

Both of the females looked at me with an eyebrow raised on both of their faces. "Can we help you with anything?" The female who looked like my cousin asked.

"I wanted to ask you two if you two have ever heard of Katsuki Bakugou and Mina Shimura?" I said.

"And so what if we have?" The same female snapped.

"Mina Shimura is my cousin and Katsuki Bakugou is a childhood friend of mine, I had to leave them behind due to private circumstances and I would like to get to know who they are now and reconnect with two of my loved ones." I replied steadily.

The female who looked like HER released a noise somewhere between a cough and a gasp. "Izu?!" She asked in a strangled whisper.

"Yes?" I said.

"It's me, Katsuki Bakugou." She said with a smile.

I released a noise of happiness then hugged her tightly.

"I missed you...." She said, nuzzling into my chest.

"I missed you too." I said, nestling my nose into her hair and starting to purr loudly.

The teacher stood up and surveyed the classroom calmly. "Attention class. I realize you are excited to spend time with your new classmates but for now sit down in the desks in the classroom arranged by rank." He said calmly.

A brown haired female cleared her throat uncomfortably. "Most of us don't have our ranks sir." She said nervously.

"Is that so? How many of you have your ranks?" The teacher snapped.

Only the Todoroki kid and I raised our hands. "We're both Alphas sir." Todoroki said.

"Then where's your mark?" The teacher snapped at me, I just realized he was the male who was in the office with Nezu when I filled out my application.

"I currently have it hidden." I replied steadily.

"Then show it God damnit! You aren't an Alpha to sit around and behave like a common wolf!" He yelled.

"I am an Alpha because of my past choices and I often hide my rank when I am meeting new people, as I have not met most of the people in this classroom I will not show my mark." I said calmly.

"Show your mark or by Goddess I'll have you expelled!" He exclaimed.

"On what grounds?" I asked, standing my ground.

"Disobedience and willful misconduct. I told you to show your mark and I meant it, we have another Alpha and I have no problem expelling one or both of you if you test my patience." He snapped.