Chapter 3

Vera Lorraine Ongjoco

After we dropped off Sandra, we immediately went straight here to my condo unit. Sandra's mom was surprised when she saw her. She was really asleep because of the tranquilizer. Good thing that we really have a drink so it's not obvious that it's because of the tranquillizer.

When we got here to the condo, the surprise on the staff's faces in the lobby lately was immediately drawn when they saw me with these two women.

They are the center of attraction because of their weird outfits. Good thing it's just three-thirty in the morning and there were not many people in the lobby. They were embarrassing to be with but there was nothing I could do but endure.

"Now, kindly explain to me why I am seeing those demons or whatever you call it." I said as soon as we got inside my place. They were both surprised by my welcome greetings to them.

"Hey wait a minute. You're rude! Can you at least ask us to sit down first or at least give us a drink of water?" The woman who made Sandra sleep said. She looked annoyed by what I said so she couldn't help herself and rolled her eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her too before I invited them to the living room. They sat comfortably on the couch while looking straight at me. I left them for a while and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I get a pitcher of water, a bottle of wine, and wine glasses.

"Here.." I said and put it on the center table. Ang demanding ng babaeng ito at kuhang-kuha niya ang inis ko.

I sat down on the couch across from them. They poured wine into the glasses.

"So.." I cleared my throat and picked up one of the wine glasses that they poured wine into. "You already sitting and you have your drinks now. Can you now tell me what's going on with me and why I am seeing those weird demon things?"

The woman who has the black glowing sword took a sip of her wine first before she spoke. "Before anything else, let me introduce ourselves first. I'm Brielle Zamora.." She introduced herself and she removed her mask. I can now fully see her face. "..and this is Tarah Lopez." She also introduced the bitch woman who made Sandra sleep. She also removed her mask and just nodded at me while looking straight seriously at me.

Really? They are both angelic. You wouldn't think from their appearance that their fighting skills are like superheroes. It doesn't even look like they can kill a cockroach.

 But they just killed a demon lately. I reminded myself.

I sat properly when I realized that I shouldn't waste my time plus they were still considered as strangers because I didn't know them completely yet even though I knew their names.

"Will you please skip that introduction part? Just proceed to your explanation, you're wasting my time." I asked irritably. I don't care who they are, I just care about the explanation behind these hallucinations.

"I didn't know that you're so mean Ms. Ongjoco." Tarah's reply. She has a bitch aura and I didn't like it.

And how the hell did she know my name? I don't remember saying it to any of them.

"So what?" I shrewishly answered her back.

"Now I know why your ex-boyfriend chose your cousin over you." She said boringly.

"Tarah!" Even Brielle was surprised by her attitude.

How dare her to cross the lines? She's here at my own place, she doesn't have the right to insult me. They are also here to explain to me what is happening and why I am seeing demons, not to insult me.