Stage 1- Idealization

Everything went wrong after you met Simon Riley.

Idealization- "This stage is also known as the appreciation stage, typically characterized by love bombing. The narcissist creates a sense of instant connection with you. They make you feel unique and wonderful and put you on a pedestal."

Your financial situation was precarious three months ago, trying to accumulate the necessary funds to move to England for college studies. You discovered Simon on an online Sugar Daddy website. Following your online conversations, you met him and negotiated a contractual agreement. He's a very wealthy 30-year-old man, a former British SAS Operator and current Lieutenant of a task force.

The lifestyle as his Sugar Baby has luxury, with maids catering to your every need. Simon paid for your college tuition at The University of Manchester and extracurricular activities of your choice while also giving you the privilege of a £4 thousand monthly allowance.

Life transformed into easy mode three months into your sugar-baby relationship with Simon. Simon's affection overwhelmed your senses, and the ease and luxury of your life became your reality. You became his girlfriend in less than a month. He showered you with expensive gifts, even another car. Date nights were frequent. Simon would take you to fancy restaurants and romantic places every week. So long as it didn't interfere with your classes at University.

Friday, November 17, 2019,

Early morning came. The buzzing of your alarm prompted you to wake up and get out of bed, pulling back the cozy covers that decorated the king-size bed you shared with Simon. Simon is out on his usual morning jog. It's his daily ritual to start the day and keep his stamina optimal. You slip out of bed and head to the ensuite to prepare for the day.

The smell of your favorite breakfast wafts through the air and greets your nose as you walk into the kitchen to find the kitchen island decorated with fresh breakfast foods. You lick your lips hungrily. Your eyes then gaze upon the dozens of your favorite flowers in large bouquets accompanying a shopping bag from Chanel.

It's the perfect start to a Friday morning from Simon. You read the note underneath a plate of eggs that read, "I hope you have a wonderful morning, my angel."

You put down the note and sigh, smiling at his sweet gesture to make your morning the best as he has done for the last three months. While waiting for Simon to finish his jog, you eat the breakfast he made for you. Half an hour passed, and Simon returned home. His mood is cheerful at the sight of you happily enjoying breakfast while surrounded by the flowers he had gotten you.

Simon walks up to the kitchen island, wrapping his arms around your waist. He brings you closer with a smile, "Morning, my sweet angel," He says lovingly.

"Morning, Si," You replied, hugging his arms. You turn around on the stool you sat on and are greeted with the sight of Simon wearing a black, tight tank top that shows his muscles and tattoos on his left arm and right hand.

"Looking sweaty and handsome as usual," You compliment.

Simon smirks at your compliment as he holds you tightly, "Just got back from my usual jog. And seeing someone as beautiful as you makes me want to shower with you."

He lightly bites your neck while giving the most charming and seductive smirk, "What do you think? Hmm?" He asked in a low and teasing tone.

Your cheeks blush a bright red, flattered by his compliment. You rub your left arm and turn your head slightly to the side while speaking shyly, "I...I don't know, Si..."

You've been shy about intimacy with Simon. You knew taking a shower would lead to it because he has been trying to be intimate for weeks. The unwillingness to lose your virginity to him resulted in arguments. You weren't comfortable yet.