Stage 2: Last Birthday Present

Guiding you to the bedroom, he opened the door to reveal the room decorated with pink roses, white roses scattered on the floor and shaped into a heart on the bed.

"Just this one night, I'll make you feel like a queen." He whispered into your ear. He led you towards the middle of the bed and laid you down, slowly zipping your tight black dress, only to reveal a set of pink lacy panties with no bra.

"You cheeky girl." He chuckled, and he began to kiss his way down, starting at your forehead, then your cheeks and your jaw, gently nipping at your neck.

Causing you to let out a small moan; then his tongue gently glided down to your breast, taking his time as he softly licked and sucked your hard nipple. You slightly arched your back and moaned, causing him to use his fingertips to rub the other hard nipple. He places his knee between your thighs and barely adds pressure.

You squirm at his touch, but he stays firm with it. Rubbing his knee on your wet cunt, you let out small moans.

"Please, Si..." You whimpered out as he moved his head down, licking at your stomach.

"Such a pretty cunt," He cooed. Sliding off your panties, he stuffed them into your mouth, and he placed his head between your legs, using two fingers to spread your lips; he licked at your clit, placing it between his lips and sucking on it, watching you squirm and moan. He lets go and then pushes two fingers into your entrance, pumping in and out slowly.

"I know you get overwhelmed, baby girl, but it's okay, we're gonna take our time tonight. Tonight, it's all about you," He smiled and then dived back between your thighs, licking and sucking at your swollen clit, licking in a circular motion, and then sucking on it, gently biting it to drive you wild– it is your favourite thing, after all.

You gripped his hair and pushed his head in, beginning to grind your pussy on his face. He normally pulls away but since today is such a special day, he decided to let you do what you want. You kept grinding against his tongue until you climaxed, your moans muffled from the panties. Your body shakes slightly as you come down from your orgasm. He pulls away, his chin dripping with your juices.

"Such a good girl, you're so good for me," He praised and then began to undo his belt, wrapped it around your neck and tugged softly. After he removed the rest of his clothing, Simon then laid down, pulling you on top of him. "I know you love to look at me while you ride me, princess."

You slide down onto his cock, making sure to take every inch before you go back up in a slow manner. Simon tugged at the belt, "Fuck princess. You're so wet for me."

You began to bounce faster and harder on Simon's cock, letting pleasure take control. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you get into a rhythm, Simon tugging at the belt, moaning and grunting as your tight cunt slammed down to his hips.

"Happy...ngh...birthday...fuck... My sweet girl...oh God just like that!!" He groaned out.

You take pride in watching him squirm and moan for you, you take out the panties from your mouth and shove them into his. "Shut...up," You smirked as he nodded his head.

You keep riding his cock, until you feel him begin to twitch, a sign that he was getting close. "Oh no...not yet Simon, hold it for me," You whispered in his ear, and he yanked the belt around your throat causing you to grunt. You smacked him lightly on the cheek.

You keep milking his cock until he can't take it anymore "Fuck.. mmh...Fuck Princess... PRINCESS!!" He yelled out as he shoots his load into your pussy. You moaned and stopped riding him as you sat there, feeling the warm thick liquid fill your insides. You smiled and wiped the sweat off your face and leaned down on him. Snuggled into his chest, feeling his cock slowly lose its erection inside of you, "Best...birthday gift ever," You sleepily murmured.