Chapter 10A (Part 1): An All Out Assault On Shade Omniverse!

Frost (Me) A/N: This music video is for the beginning portion of this chapter. Hope u like it! Just so u all know, if the video doesn't work, please let me know in the comments section below and I'll replace it, add it back or remove it if I can't find the video or a good replacement for this music video ok? Nonetheless, hope u enjoy the music and enjoy this chapter everyone! Let's hop into it shall we?

Everyone goes to the forest where Shade resides so they can all stop and kill him once and for all.

Solar: SHADE OMNIVERSE?! WHERE ARE U BITCH?!!
Flare: Yeah! Where are u at asshole?!
CC: Yeah! Let me show u my power of my Angel of Darkness!!
Shade: Well, well, well! Look who decided to come by? All of u!!
Solar: We are gonna stop u for good this time!! UR REIGN OF TERROR ENDS HERE SHADE!!
Shade: SOLAR?!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!! I THOUGHT U WERE DEAD?!!
Solar: Well, I'm not dead anymore now am I?!
Shade: U son of a bitch!! UR not gonna stop me!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!
Solar: Yes we will! CC, EVERYONE ENGAGE HIM NOW!! LET'S TAKE HIM DOWN TOGETHER!! LET'S KILL SHADE OMNIVERSE ONCE AND FOR ALL EVERYONE!!!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!! LET'S DO THIS EVERYONE!!
All: Got it!!
CC: U are about to witness my true powers of a Berserker Shade!! I am the Angel of Darkness and the power is in my command!! But I will fight till the end of u Shade!!!! I won't follow ur command!! For I am the Angel of Darkness! The world is in our hands but I will fight and we will stand against u!! When darkness falls!! Pain is all will leave behind and I.... Will..... FIGHT!!!! (Charges at Shade)
Fluffy: I won't go down either!! I won't stop till the darkness of u Shade falls and I will fight!! I must.... FIGHT!!

CC and Fluffy fight Shade head on but things go wrong as Shade counters CC and Fluffy and knocks them down temporarily.

Shade: Is that all u got dumbass?! Let me show u true power!!
Computer System: Unauthorized, unidentified and unknown DNA detected! MEGA ABSOL MODE ACTIVATED!!

Shade transforms into his new Mega Absol Berserk Form as he prepares to fight.

Solar: Oh no! That's not good!! We need to time him out of it and fast everyone!!
Shade: U will FAIL! I HAVE KILLED ALREADY COUNTLESS INOCCENT LIVES AND COUNTLESS SOULS IN THIS UNIVERSE ALREADY!! U CAN'T STOP ME NOW!! I AM UNSTOPPABLE NOW!
Solar: We will see about that Shade!! Ruby's Pearl and Black! Now, take him down and show no mercy to him!! Ruby! Assist them as well! Protect them both Ruby!
Ruby: U got it Solar!!
Solar: CC's Frost? U want to assist them too? They need all the help they can get u know? They would very much appreciate ur assistance and ur help in the fight against Shade!
CC's Universe Frost: Alright! I'm on the case Solar! I got there back!!

Both CC, CC's universe Frost, Ruby's universe Pearl and Black alongside Ruby herself fought against Shade in a 5v1 situation. It overwhelmed Shade a bit which gave an opening for Flare and Solar to jump into the fight! Making it a 7v1 situation for Shade Omniverse.

Solar: Now is our chance!! CC! Neutralize him! Flare, with me!
Flare: U got it Solar!!

CC attacks Shade and takes him down temporarily as Flare and Solar try to deal the final blow to time out Shade. But it doesn't work as Shade flies into the air and strikes down CC and the others.

CC: AGH!!
Ruby: No!!
Ruby's universe Pearl: AGH!!
Ruby's universe Black: PEARL NO!! (Gets angry as he attacks Shade for revenge)
Shade: Hahaha ha!! Big mistake Ruby's Black u stupid little Umbreon!!

Shade attacks and strikes back against Ruby's Black. Ruby's Black tried to evade him but fails as he gets taken down.

Ruby's universe Black: AGHHH!!!!

CC gets up again and uses her abilities of Greed and Wrath as well as her full strength and full might of her Berserk Powers and battles Shade Omniverse yet again. She countered a few of his attacks and struck him with her attacks of her own and strikes him as she threw rocks and boulders at Shade but he grabs it like it was nothing and throws it back at CC and knocks her down with it.

CC: AGH!!

Gai sees this and panics after CC falls down to the ground badly injured.

Gai: CC!!

Gai runs over to her and checks on her to make sure she is OK.

Gai: CC?! U OK?!
CC: (Breathes heavily as she is badly injured by Shade) Why do u care? U don't love me anymore!
CC's universe Frost: Gai! U stay the hell away from CC!! U hurt and broke her heart with ur actions u did to her!! Don't think I don't know what u did Gai! CC told me, she told me everything when she came back home abruptly that day!! How could u hurt her like that?! She loved u!!
Gai: I know, I know.... I was stupid and was an idiot because I thought I wouldn't get to see her again...... I regret it so much now.....
CC: U... Hurt.... Me.... I can't.... Believe .... U... Did... That.... To me...... Gai!
Gai: I know CC, I'm so sorry.... I want to be with u CC. I love being around u! I enjoy ur company so much back then and even now I still do to this very day!! I.... I..... I LOVE U CC!!

(Gai without hesitation kisses CC. She was shocked in what Gai did as well as CC's Frost too. But after a few moments, she kisses him back and with a lot of affection too.

CC: I.... I forgive u Gai..... I'll give u another.... Chance..... I.....love....u too.... Now, kiss me Gai!

Gai and CC kiss each other again as he falls on top of her and almost makes love to her. Only to be interrupted by Solar.

Solar: HEY!! NOW'S NOT A GOOD TIME TO MAKE OUT, MAKE LOVE, MATE AND HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW!! THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR THAT AND NOW IS NOT A GOOD TIME NOR THE PLACE FOR THAT!! NOT TO MENTION ON TOP OF THAT, SHE IS FUCKING INJURED GAI! IT WILL MAKE IT WORSE WITH HER PAIN AND WILL NOT HELP HER HEAL AT ALL MAN!! IT WILL BE A LOT WORSE AND IT WILL HURT HER A LOT MORE THAT WAY!!
Speed: YEAH! GET A ROOM U LOVEBIRDS!! GOD DAMN IT GAI!! LIKE FUCK ME BRO!!!
Gai: Oops! My apologies everyone! Ur right!!
CC: Yeah, sorry about... That..... Everyone.... Our.... Bad....
Solar: Ok, Both CC, CC's universe Frost, Ruby as well as Ruby's universe Pearl and Black are out of commission to FIGHT. We need to.....

Fluffy goes to fight Shade again but goes horribly wrong as since she isn't a part of Flare, it weakened her powers and Berserk abilities, making it easy for Shade to take her down easily.

Shade: Ha! Pathetic!!
Fluffy: AGH!!! (Goes flying)
Solar: Fluffy?! U OK kid?
Fluffy: Yeah, I think I'm fine! Thanks for asking Solar!!
Flare: Fluffy!! (Gets angry and fights Shade and with the help of Solar, they successfully time out Shade and his Mega Absol form dropping him into the ground below)
Shade: NO!!! U SON OF A BITCHASS MOTHER FUCKER!!
Flare: OH! DON'T U DARE SPEAK ABOUT OUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!! U WILL REGRET THAT U LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!!!
Shade: Go ahead!! Bring it on u bitch!! U have no Berserk powers on ur side whereas I DO FLARE!! U stand no chance against me!! I'll kill u easily U FREAK!!!!
Solar and Flare: We will see about that Shade!! (Charges at Shade with pure rage and anger in both of their eyes)

To be continued.....

Frost (Me) and Muskan Jain: That's the end of the chapter. Yup, u got that right and see it right! Chapter 10 is in parts! What do u think will happen in Chapter 10B Part 2? Find out on the next chapter! Hope u all like it as well as this chapter. Hope u all are very excited for the next chapter as well. Let us know what u think about this chapter in the comments section below and let us know if u liked it! That's all for now for this chapter, we will see u on Chapter 10B Part 2!! The battle continues on between them both on the next chapter!!!! See ya all on Chapter 10B Part 2! Peace out everyone!! We hoped u enjoyed this chapter!