°• Chapter Four •°

Found
Tems, Brent Faiyaz

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

°

•☆•°☆°•☆•°

continued...

[ Yara ]

"Welcome to Laurie's Tailor. How can I help you?" A deep voice echoes behind me, sending chills down my spine. I turn around to look behind me. A tall brown skin guy stands in front of me with a smile on his face.

His white blonde dreads are tied in a messy bun, his muscular figure peeking under the golf shirt and apron his wearing and his hands raining with veins. He is fine and too good to be true. It's like I have never seen such beauty in my life.

"Excuse me?" I feel myself swim in his hazel eyes which stare back at mine. I look at him as he clicks his fingers in front of me, only to realize that I have been staring at the poor guy. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He just shakes it off as I hand him the denim jeans.

"I need these to be tailored. They are a bit big around the waist and the legs." He checks the jeans, feeling on the material and the tag. "Do you mind if i take your measurements." I place my bag and phone on the counter as I walk to where he calls me.

"Step over here." He reaches his hand out so he can help me stand on the stool. His hands are really soft, and he's really careful with things. "Arms up like this." I do as he says. I feel myself blush when he places his arms around me so he can take my waist measurements.

He smells really good, sweet scent. He then takes the measurements of my legs before helping me down and walking back to the counter. "So you want it just like this, flare at the bottom?" I nod, taking my belongings.

"Just fill this in." He slides over a page with a pen. The pen just needs my details like name, surname, phone number, address, date, and signiture. I sign all that, passing it to him. "Yara? That's a nice name." I smile at him, "Thanks."

"We will inform you when your package will be delivered then you can pay once it has arrived." He pulls out a slip of the total amount I need to pay when my denim jeans arrive. "How long will it take?" I place the slip inside my phone case to keep it safe.

"Plus minus 4 days." I place my phone in my bag before thanking him once again and leaving. I sigh out of relief, I tried to keep my cool after staring at him for longer than 3 minutes.

He must think I'm a weirdo or something. Roberto honks the car as I rush back into the passenger's seat as he starts driving back to AMP house.

< Time pass >

We get home, and I see everybody chilling on the couch like they ain't got a party to start preparing for. I sigh, "Why are ya'll just sitting there? You gotta get ready." They all turn their heads at the same time looking at me with confused faces. "We ready, watchu mean?" Kai points.

"Ah uh, ya'll ain't going to the party like that." Adalyn points at all of them. Their outfits look like every day wear, it's not giving any 'i'm going to party' vibes or any 'imma 'bout to get me a bitch at this party' vibes. It's just bland, they could literally do better.