°• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 •°

↠ 22 ↞
JayO

00:05 | ↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺ | 02:22

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°

[ Yara ]
same day, 20:00

I get out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and my belongings in my hands as I quickly tiptoe barefooted towards my bedroom. I spent the whole day with Caden that I only came back here like a couple of minutes ago.

We was just catching up on the lovely brother-and-sister hood, you know, and everything was lit, and I'm not gonna lie, I really missed having something like that with him. We headed out to our favorite food places, chill places, and whatever just bonding like how we used to.

He told me a couple of things that I didn't know, like how he almost died in a bike accident and how Indiana almost got pregnant. It was all shocking to me, trust me, but as an older sister, I just had to listen.

A little bit of advice won't hurt, you know but I don't wanna treat Caden like he is a kid, I want him to know that he is an adult but to also learn from his mistakes and to hear out what other people are tryna say and not what they tryna tell him what to do but I loved spending time with him tho.

After getting dressed in some basketball shorts, i stole from Roberto closet and some sports bra since it's kinda hot inside, I walk downstairs to join others for dinner. "Yo, what took you so long?" I shrug, pulling my seat out when Roberto stops me in my tracks. "Where you get these from?" He raises an eyebrow.

I grin, "Your wardrope." I strain my lips, emphasizing the 'p' before pushing his hand off of me and sitting down next to Kai while Agent and Duke finish dishing up. "Mh, this looks delicious, boys." I grab myself a fork and knife as I wait patiently like the others.

I feel a hand reach underneath my basketball shorts as I look to my left. Kai is focused on his phone tryna be serious as he gently rubs the inner part of my thigh. I sit up right, focusing on his thigh rubs as he softly pinches me before rubbing them again. I bite my lips, looking down at my phone.

imessage:
cenat🐾:
> i like the way you just sat up
> you like my influence 😏??

yara🌻:
< boi, shut up and do ur thang 🤪

cenat🐾:
> yes ma'am

"So, how was the interview, Yara?" I quickly look up, placing my phone face flat on the table just next to my plate of food. I look up to see Davis looking at me with a smile on my face. I can't really, as Kai is really getting higher and higher. "Well, ahem," I clear my throat, attempting to let Kai know that he gotta stop.

"Ahem, it was great, really." Kai takes another level higher in my inner thighs, making me a little hot and uncomfy. I try my best to move left and right so he can remove his hand, but instead, he grips tightly onto it. "Really?" Roberto asks as I shake my head vigorously.

Kai places his phone down, one arm leaning on his chin as he faces me with a smile on his face as if he isn't busy getting to my unclothed pussy. "Yeah. Mrs King was really nice and she accepted me on the spot after looking through my designs. She looks strict so I didn't think she would like actually choose me."